Leshiy 2 FX adaptors Coming

So since the first adapter was made in England, I have watched the progress of FX liners being used in L2s. The one sticking point is the importance of the proper gap between the magazine and breech. Too much, it's loud, too little, and it won't cycle. We have decided to make a complete system that will preserve your proper function and not require you to take a torch and remove the OEM transfer port. These are entirely made in the USA, so we could test them in real-time before manufacturing. Other lengths will follow; we picked the 380 first because it will fit closer to our current handguard selection.

Good to see manufacturer's supporting cross platforming. 👍 Geoff did a great job turning my friends CAD (I think) drawing onto reality and they are very accurate.
I agree on accuracy. My L2 with Geoff’s adapters and the FX barrels are more accurate than they were with he OEM barrels. They also work flawlessly; same as the OEM.

Reactions: Glem.Chally
This is super Interesting to see. I am curious about putting the M3 or even a crown against the L2. I have seen people who primarily use other guns looking to use the FX liners. It's pretty cool to see a manufacturer creating a way to bridge this and apply, from my understanding, the "superior" liner in their gun. (Bringing the people what they want!) I personally don't have the L2 or and Edgun's but I wouldn't mind shooting them and comparing the accuracy at 25 - 100 yards, shot counts and more, seeing how the STX liners improve the L2's. If anyone has them post your comparisons!

This is super Interesting to see. I am curious about putting the M3 or even a crown against the L2. I have seen people who primarily use other guns looking to use the FX liners. It's pretty cool to see a manufacturer creating a way to bridge this and apply, from my understanding, the "superior" liner in their gun. (Bringing the people what they want!) I personally don't have the L2 or and Edgun's but I wouldn't mind shooting them and comparing the accuracy at 25 - 100 yards, shot counts and more, seeing how the STX liners improve the L2's. If anyone has them post your comparisons!
I don’t see this as being able to put a leshiy 2 against an m3 or crown. It’s just not going to be as accurate. For me, I use an fx barrel on my .30 leshiy 2 purely to be able to use more options for slugs. There are only a few companies designing slugs for the larger diameter alpha barrels, and from my testing, they don’t do well at slower speeds (under 950fps) at longer distances. With the fx barrel, I can use hybrids, or zans, or some of the more “accurate” nsa offerings that work well in the fx barrels (based on most r&d slug work being done with fx barrels).

That makes sense. Essentially while it may not be able to compete slug wise it's almost as if Leishy conceded to FX, saying their liners are the (pun-intended) superior liner hahaha.
I don’t necessarily think the FX barrels are better. There’s just more manufacturers out there designing stuff using their barrels. All big sub manufacturers out there with the exception of NSA, are designing subs primarily around FX barrels. The alpha barrels are still super accurate, just less slugs available for their diameter. I also beleive because of their larger diameter, they don’t seal perfectly against the back of a pellet either (especially those with shallow backs), and causes turbulence as they exit the barrel. I think this causes slight spiraling that isn’t apparent till past 50yds. This is my personal opinion based off the accuracy I get. Not tested in any way.