• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy 2 fires while on safety

Yes, this is/was a known issue early on with the Leshiy 2 launch; a friend and fellow AGN member returned his to the dealer for this issue. There were some wacky hacks and eventually a fix that were discussed in the 200+ page Leshiy 2 thread. No in front of my computer right now but if I can find it within that thread, I'll link you to it.

Yes, this is/was a known issue early on with the Leshiy 2 launch; a friend and fellow AGN member returned his to the dealer for this issue. There were some wacky hacks and eventually a fix that were discussed in the 200+ page Leshiy 2 thread. No in front of my computer right now but if I can find it within that thread, I'll link you to it.
🙏 Thanks a lot. I’d appreciate.

I have a Leshiy 2 and I noticed today that it will fire even with the safety engaged. I couldn't believe it when it happened and it's easily reproducible. It has less than 150 shots through it. Has anyone else see this? If so, what was your solution?
MigratingCoconuts

Give this a try and see if it works:

-PJ

Reactions: migratingCoconuts