• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy 2 ear vs stock reg

Leshiy 2 external adjustable regulator keeps on leaking even after replacing the oring several times ..there is regulator creep as well.. but my stock regulator that came with the rifle is rock solid with 0 issues but I am limited to 160bar only and I have degas ...any inputs in the raptor regulator from huma
You need to seat the ball in the delrin piece. Check the delrin piece for burrs, shavings, hair. Then drop a 2mm steel ball in it (not the ceramic regulator ball) use a punch and very small brass hammer to tap the ball. This will create a better sealing seat. Then reassemble with ceramic ball. Will stop creep which will stop leaking.

You need to seat the ball in the delrin piece. Check the delrin piece for burrs, shavings, hair. Then drop a 2mm steel ball in it (not the ceramic regulator ball) use a punch and very small brass hammer to tap the ball. This will create a better sealing seat. Then reassemble with ceramic ball. Will stop creep which will stop leaking.
my Leshiy 2 have same issue, thanks for the tips, but, sir, I still don’t fully understand the process 😓😓