Tuning Leshiy 2 Barrel Change Question

The .30 will definitely require a new suppressor with larger core and front cap.
The .25 might work: I believe .22 and .25 ship with the same suppressor these days sized for a .25, but i'm not sure it it has always been this way. Take yours apart and take a look.
IMO .30 cal with a 250mm barrel is kinda pointless, i would step up to 350mm min especially if you need to change suppressors anyway.
Don't forget that you'll also need different jets for larger calibers.

Last edited:
This is not a major change, but it's always good to make sure you have the right jets for each specific caliber/length combo for best efficiency. Do you know what jet combo you have right now? If you're chasing max power from that barrel, you'd probably want something like 2x 0.2mm, that's as small as you could realistically go without wasting tons of air. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
This is not a major change, but it's always good to make sure you have the right jets for each specific caliber/length combo for best efficiency. Do you know what jet combo you have right now? If you're chasing max power from that barrel, you'd probably want something like 2x 0.2mm, that's as small as you could realistically go without wasting tons of air. My 2 cents.
Much appreciated! I honestly have no clue what kind of jet size I have installed right now. My country doesn't have restrictions on power, so they are the original (FAC) ones I got from EdGun Spain. I have the Huma Raptor installed, set to approx. 160 bar. I'll have to dig into it.

Got this from their website and hoping this helps you out.
BB8B66EF-DC79-4710-B3AB-1BE9D2A8D727.png