Leshiy 2 - Accessories šŸ˜³šŸ¤˜

Just thinking about this but if the L2 has MOA/cant built into the top scope rail, how would it affect a new forend rail system? Would they be aligned?

there's no MOA built into the rail on the Leshiy 2, so all good

For some reason, I thought there was. Too bad that I already purchased a 0 MOA scope mount for it. I might have to rethink what scope mount to purchase in place of it now. Thanks for the info.

Iā€™m already confused as what I want . I have the 350 standard in .22 on order. I also want a barrel in .30 caliber and had the 350mm kit ordered but got windĀ of there being some tactical forearms On the way and longer barrels too. I canceled my order for the standard 350mm barrel kit. Now I donā€™t know if I want the 450mm or the 600mm barrel. Without any performance data available all you have to pick from is for looks only. Now I know the 600mm will give me more FPS and fpe but how much more for the extra 6ā€ of barrel on the 450mm? I donā€™t like my Crown Continuum with the 600mm barrel on it, just too long for hunting. Like yourĀ carrying a Pennsylvania long rifle. So Iā€™m thinking the 450mm but it is only 4ā€ longer than the 350mm barrel. How much more will you get out of the extra 4ā€ of barrel? Hell we donā€™t even know howĀ the 350mm barrel or the 250mm barrels perform yet. I only see one style of forearm called the Tishina that has top and bottom pica-tinny rails. Is the other version with just m-loc slots going to be available also? Are the barrels going to be available threaded for what ever moderator you want to use? Iā€™m going to have to wait this out for a while before I jump in on my .30 caliber.

I would use this... every 4" is about 50-60fps across the board. Besides that... buy what you think is cool today, and get something else cool later. how's that? ;)

Got an email earlier today (from my EU supplier), first L2 delivery pushed to end of next month.

Lovely...so end of September now? Not great.

glass half full - edgun care enough about their customers to fix things their beta customers found, even this close to delivery.Ā 

easy for me to say, as i did not preorder one and don't have an extended wait. but i think if i did pre order one, i would rather wait an extra month, and never experience a magazine malfunction, etc.

I have a question for anyone who has a 30cal 350mm what fps are you getting with a 44gr JSBs I just shot over my chronograph at 830fps avg. is this what everyone is shooting? I don't have any problems with it I actually want more power but just asking what's the starting point. Thank you

You are shooting right about the spec these come. Mine was shooting in the same 820-830 range in .30/350mm out of the box.

Oh ok? Seems I get a lot of conflicting reports on what the average factory setting is with my size of barrel I called Brian he can't even tell me what it should be he just says shoot the gun the way it supposed to be very frustrating indeed I don't know what the big secret is I feel like the are a big problem with adjusting up or down someone needs to come clean and explain how and what the specifications are supposed to be. Hahahahaha. Thank you I guess I'm in the factory setting parameters now even though I took it out of the box and shot most told me it's higher then it's supposed to be.Ā 

The one frustrating thing I have had with the rollout of the Leshiy 2 is getting some hard numbers of what to expect from the L2 in different calibers from the 250 mm and 350 mm barrels out of the box. I keep seeing ā€œtechnicalā€ specs coming. It hasnā€™t kept me from ordering one of the guns, but it would still be nice to get the full specs of what to expect. There is only one dealer who I have seen with any FPE specs is Joostā€™s site shop:Ā 

https://luchtbuks.com/nl/edgun-leshiy-2-lang-semi-auto