Leshiy 2 9MM

I am thrilled to share the story behind the Leshiy 2 9MM, a special project that started with a unique opportunity. In September of 2021, I had the privilege of staying at Edgun's Chief engineer's house along with Eduard, the visionary behind Edgun. During our time together, Igor and Eduard asked me if I wanted something special for the US customers, and I couldn't resist the chance to create something truly unique.

I expressed my desire for a 9MM Leshiy that would offer all the Leshiy 2 options right out of the box. Eduard, who had always wanted me to produce something in the USA, saw this as the perfect opportunity. So, Eduard and Igor put their minds together and designed a gun, a box, and all the accessories needed to make this dream a reality.

We decided it would be offered in all barrel lengths. Eduard and Igor also developed a special monster plenum to push the 9MM to high speeds, offering unparalleled performance. Over the next year, we planned and carefully collected all the necessary parts from various machine shops and ordered barrels, and boxes, ensuring that every detail was perfect.

As someone who started in the corner of my garage, being taught and brought along by our generation's most innovative airgun engineer, this has been a supreme honor. I am proud to say that the Leshiy 2 9MM results from true collaboration, passion, and dedication to pushing the boundaries of airgun technology.

The Leshiy 2 9MM is the culmination of a year-long project that brings together the best of Edgun's engineering and innovation, all in one incredible airgun. It is a masterpiece, offering unmatched performance, versatility, and innovation. Whether you're a seasoned airgun enthusiast or new to airguns, the Leshiy 2 9MM is sure to impress.

Check out the video below that showcases the impressive results of this project.

I appreciate your support, and stay tuned for more exciting updates.

Best,
Brian

6BB0DDF8-7906-49A5-B020-E117A901FB17.PNG

71E8AB16-076F-420D-88E3-C8C68CB66D87.PNG

F077FF71-6D63-463F-BEEF-9E09689A0286.PNG

Here's my first hands on vid with the 450mm....

I just sold a 350m .30 and snagged a 250mm 9mm... Without question, this 9mm is my favorite setup so far. If I go broke on the $.20 per round though, I can always put any of the other caliber barrels in it. I don't think people realize (I didn't at first)... this is a 5 caliber gun now.

I just sold a 350m .30 and snagged a 250mm 9mm... Without question, this 9mm is my favorite setup so far. If I go broke on the $.20 per round though, I can always put any of the other caliber barrels in it. I don't think people realize (I didn't at first)... this is a 5 caliber gun now.
Exactly why I splurged on this one and sold 2 other guns that I knew would sit and collect dust after owning this.

I am thrilled to share the story behind the Leshiy 2 9MM, a special project that started with a unique opportunity. In September of 2021, I had the privilege of staying at Edgun's Chief engineer's house along with Eduard, the visionary behind Edgun. During our time together, Igor and Eduard asked me if I wanted something special for the US customers, and I couldn't resist the chance to create something truly unique.

I expressed my desire for a 9MM Leshiy that would offer all the Leshiy 2 options right out of the box. Eduard, who had always wanted me to produce something in the USA, saw this as the perfect opportunity. So, Eduard and Igor put their minds together and designed a gun, a box, and all the accessories needed to make this dream a reality.

We decided it would be offered in all barrel lengths. Eduard and Igor also developed a special monster plenum to push the 9MM to high speeds, offering unparalleled performance. Over the next year, we planned and carefully collected all the necessary parts from various machine shops and ordered barrels, and boxes, ensuring that every detail was perfect.

As someone who started in the corner of my garage, being taught and brought along by our generation's most innovative airgun engineer, this has been a supreme honor. I am proud to say that the Leshiy 2 9MM results from true collaboration, passion, and dedication to pushing the boundaries of airgun technology.

The Leshiy 2 9MM is the culmination of a year-long project that brings together the best of Edgun's engineering and innovation, all in one incredible airgun. It is a masterpiece, offering unmatched performance, versatility, and innovation. Whether you're a seasoned airgun enthusiast or new to airguns, the Leshiy 2 9MM is sure to impress.

Check out the video below that showcases the impressive results of this project.

I appreciate your support, and stay tuned for more exciting updates.

Best,
Brian

View attachment 349895

View attachment 349896

View attachment 349897

Such a sweet air rifle! I hope to get one someday soon.

I love watching your YouTube Pesting videos. They are awesome!