• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy 2 9mm Won’t Leave My Brain.

That's going to be my baseline when I start judging PCP triggers. How does it feel in comparison to a DA/SA trigger of a PB. And I'm not talking a highly tuned trigger on a race gun.
I have to say; the trigger mechanism on the L2 is the least precise part on the entire rifle IMO. It does not react favorably to a slow squeeze like I was trained in the military. It will hiss, pop and can potentially cause the valve to misbehave. I have a couple of Taipan Veterans that have phenomenal, precise triggers. It's quite a change if I shoot the different rifles back to back. I will also find myself try to fire the Vet in semi-auto mode, lol. That being said, like many folks here have shared, you can get used to it and learn how to make it work! I still love mine (y)

Reactions: SHOMER
Life is too short not to be in the active pursuit of HAPPINESS everyday that one is above ground. That being said remember tomorrow is promised to no one, so the limitations are legality, economical and you. Granted problems do arise, but then so do their solutions in .22 and .25 :cool:
Four Rockies.JPG

Leshiy 2 Pair 6.jpg

Life is too short not to be in the active pursuit of HAPPINESS everyday that one is above ground. That being said remember tomorrow is promised to no one, so the limitations are legality, economical and you. Granted problems do arise, but then so do their solutions in .22 and .25 :cool:
View attachment 462818
View attachment 462819
LIFE IS SHORT BUY A LEISHY

• Haha
I’m a huge Leshiy fanboy. I own several Edguns and can say they are one of the best made for me at least. Compact, built like a tank, easy to tune especially the L2 and they make excellent critter busters. They may not shoot like an FX but that’s not what they’re designed for. Anyway. The 9mm has been winking at me ever since intro but I have no practical reason to own one but it’s such a bad a$$ rifle. Is it overkill for pests? No such thing dead is dead. Talk me into it:) I’ve owned everything out there so consider that before making other non Edgun suggestions. :)

You seem to have it pretty much wrapped-up. The L2 is pretty much my only airgun. I have a Crosman 1322 for when I want the quietest shot possible. But the Leshiy 2 suffices for almost every pesting operation I do. I could imagine wanting another airgun if you were into long-distance target shooting or some specalist thing like that. But if all you do is pesting, the L2 is close-enough to perfect.

You seem to have it pretty much wrapped-up. The L2 is pretty much my only airgun. I have a Crosman 1322 for when I want the quietest shot possible. But the Leshiy 2 suffices for almost every pesting operation I do. I could imagine wanting another airgun if you were into long-distance target shooting or some specalist thing like that. But if all you do is pesting, the L2 is close-enough to perfect.
You got it:) I got leshiy fever 🥵 tempted to sell my SW and just go 9mm

View attachment 462818
View attachment 462819
I like the grip on the short one

It will get the job done