• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy 2 9mm Won’t Leave My Brain.

I’m a huge Leshiy fanboy. I own several Edguns and can say they are one of the best made for me at least. Compact, built like a tank, easy to tune especially the L2 and they make excellent critter busters. They may not shoot like an FX but that’s not what they’re designed for. Anyway. The 9mm has been winking at me ever since intro but I have no practical reason to own one but it’s such a bad a$$ rifle. Is it overkill for pests? No such thing dead is dead. Talk me into it:) I’ve owned everything out there so consider that before making other non Edgun suggestions. :)

As long as there is no safety concerns then overkill when pesting is just about right. The other concern would just be ammo cost but you are unlikely to use a lot of ammo while pesting.
Yeah I’ll have to be picky about the shots.
Treat it like a pb. Yeah as far as cost goes I don’t take many shots so it shouldn’t be an issue I also don’t plink

Reactions: qball
Treat it like a pb. Yeah as far as cost goes I don’t take many shots so it shouldn’t be an issue I also don’t plink
The having to treat it like a PB makes it a no go for me. And it seems to me that such a gun would beg to be shot a lot. Plinking, pesting, more plinking, action shooting, etc. But if you want a seldom used safe queen…? Buy it and see and post up…🙏

The having to treat it like a PB makes it a no go for me. And it seems to me that such a gun would beg to be shot a lot. Plinking, pesting, more plinking, action shooting, etc. But if you want a seldom used safe queen…? Buy it and see and post up…🙏
lol you know it!! Surprisingly my leahiys have survived my sell offs several times. Yeah it’s not a gun to shoot out the back window at the spinner on the tree. Yeah If I were a plinker and target shooter this would be a very fun gun to use but my main love is chasing creatures but has to be done in a very safe way sending JSB boulders.

My God, the Leshiy Deuces are a woot to shoot! I now own 3, lol. An older Russian made .22 250mm, a USA .30 350mm and the Granddaddy .35 in 450mm. I can shoot the little .22 anywhere as it's quiet and very controllable with CPHP 14g or JSB 18g and the STO insert in the stock moderator.
The .30 is the newest build for me; It's got the 9mm plenum setup and I haven't been able to put many rounds through it yet. I'm curious to put the chrony on it as it has good thump even with the Behemoth system.
The .35/9mm is a beast. You really feel it fire and the smack of 77g Hades on.... anything....is thrilling! The barrel has vapor trails after every shot and it is the loudest of the 3, at least to me as the shooter. I'm showing a very consistent 684fps, which is fine for my current shooting situation. A little more expensive to feed but Krale and some classifieds here have made it a little more bearable. The target pic is 16 rnds of JSB 81g at 35yd prone unsupported. Optic is an Optisan 4-16 CP.

Do.It.Now 🤟

PXL_20240407_202711731.jpg

PXL_20240423_190727825.jpg

My God, the Leshiy Deuces are a woot to shoot! I now own 3, lol. An older Russian made .22 250mm, a USA .30 350mm and the Granddaddy .35 in 450mm. I can shoot the little .22 anywhere as it's quiet and very controllable with CPHP 14g or JSB 18g and the STO insert in the stock moderator.
The .30 is the newest build for me; It's got the 9mm plenum setup and I haven't been able to put many rounds through it yet. I'm curious to put the chrony on it as it has good thump even with the Behemoth system.
The .35/9mm is a beast. You really feel it fire and the smack of 77g Hades on.... anything....is thrilling! The barrel has vapor trails after every shot and it is the loudest of the 3, at least to me as the shooter. I'm showing a very consistent 684fps, which is fine for my current shooting situation. A little more expensive to feed but Krale and some classifieds here have made it a little more bearable. The target pic is 16 rnds of JSB 81g at 35yd prone unsupported. Optic is an Optisan 4-16 CP.

Do.It.Now 🤟

View attachment 462326

View attachment 462327
lol the L family obsession is real . Let’s just say I don’t own only a 9mm. Beautiful shooting

Reactions: Dogowsky
I just saw my first video clips of the Leshiy 9 today and it was decimating squirrels. I quickly Googled that airgun and was surprised I hadn't heard of the brand or model yet in my 2mo of navigating this site. I'm impressed that they offer so many models, calibers, and barrel lengths. Awesome looking airguns with a price tag that is fair for what you're getting.

The only thing I hadn't determined yet is.if they're a bolt action like thr avenge x, or if they're a true semi auto?

I just saw my first video clips of the Leshiy 9 today and it was decimating squirrels. I quickly Googled that airgun and was surprised I hadn't heard of the brand or model yet in my 2mo of navigating this site. I'm impressed that they offer so many models, calibers, and barrel lengths. Awesome looking airguns with a price tag that is fair for what you're getting.

The only thing I hadn't determined yet is.if they're a bolt action like thr avenge x, or if they're a true semi auto?
semi quick as you can pull the trigger

Yeah once you go L you never go back. And yea all come with a moderator

Weeeeeeelllllll.... not quite. I've owned every Semi auto, only ones i still shoot are Hubens, Sidewinders and for the past couple months the only gun I reach for is the Rattler. I got rid of my Leshiy's after a couple months of use. Just not enough power and the triggers I DEFINITELY did not like.

I only plink and bang steel though, not many people here like to shoot like that.

Weeeeeeelllllll.... not quite. I've owned every Semi auto, only ones i still shoot are Hubens, Sidewinders and for the past couple months the only gun I reach for is the Rattler. I got rid of my Leshiy's after a couple months of use. Just not enough power and the triggers I DEFINITELY did not like.

I only plink and bang steel though, not many people here like to shoot like that.
Agreed on the power. The L2 isnt a monster but I love the compactness. My sidewinder mini .25 on the other hand is a monster compared to the L2. The triggers on all the semis are eh.

The exact reason my Rattler is for sale right now. Great gun but the power is too much for my uses when the safety actor is considered

oh wow that certainly explains part of the price increase. thanks for the info.

Do all the Leshiy's come with the moderator that is reflected in the photos?

View attachment 462415
I think it depends on the package you want the one I purchased was the basic 250mm and came with the basic moderator. I also bought the 350mm barrel with the longer moderator in a different caliber. i
Edgun Leshiy 2 – TopGun-Airguns

Reactions: PasadenaMike
You can see the rotary magazine; they are more like a revolver. You can also buy different kits as they are interchangeable. I have the 250mm like in the picture and was tuned by Francisco from (Leshiy shop) in Spain, it shoots 18gr. JSBs at 845fps, I get 4 mags (28 shots) on a 250 bar fill and can shoot dime size groups at 50 yards. It's a pretty compact package.