• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy 2 - 3D print

P2140093.1644911566.JPG

First draft, a smidge too large. o-ring was cut in half, inserting it into the port.

Does anyone know the spec on the o-ring that goes with the puck? ...........

I wouldn't really bother with the exact dimension ID/OD, pretty much you can improvise with the sizing, 0.2-0.3 larger OD given a fact the cross section (width) can expand 1/2 of that overlap amount (assuming this with softer rubber). The puck won't go anywhere ;)

I ordered some 8x11x1.5mm o-rings.

Printed v2 last night. They fit. Gun cycles. To ear and my cell phone meter it does not make any difference in noise production (shooting into a pillow to cut down barrel noise).

I set up my chronograph and measured pellet speeds. Also the same as with the red pucks. 

At present, these would appear to function equivalently to the stock red pucks. If there is any performance gain, it has to be pretty close to being under the resolution of my devices.

I'll fiddle with the design some more, but as far as I can tell, this is no improvement over the red pucks. 

I wonder if anyone has tried drilling out the holes in the magnetic plates, to make them a little closer to the pellet diameters? That could potentially make the gun a little more powerful. The closer you get to the pellet diameter, you would run the risk of pellets falling through. But if you load on the gun, maybe that's not a problem. When doing this I noticed the holes in the magnetic plate for the .22 magaines, they're only 4.9mm in diameter. Well under pellet diameter. 

In case anyone is curious, here is the design.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5249116

Regulator cup removal tool

Pin goes halfway down the handle so my version printed in PLA was strong enough to break the cup free of the glue

I used 2mm stainless welding rod but you can use anything, e.g. 2mm drill bits, polish the ends please, you don't want brass bits in the valve..

The four holes is 28mm deep, making the pin in length of 30 will leave 2mm at the top

Start the pins by drilling 2-3mm or so deep with drill bit same OD as the pins (drill very slow if low temp filament like PLA)

L2 regulator cup tool 1.1647770235.JPG

L2 regulator cup tool 2.1647770247.JPG

L2 regulator cup tool 3.1647770257.JPG

L2 regulator cup tool 4.1647770271.JPG

Distance between pins is exact same as the reg adjuster tool so you could use same to adjust the reg, but original posted regulator model is much easier and faster to use with the indexing center pin, plug-in, turn, click, adjust

Print, share, happy printing!

Pinholes model 1.8mm:
download.png
View attachment L2 regulator cup tool pin 1.8.1647770345.stl
Pinholes model 1.9mm:
download.png
View attachment L2 regulator cup tool pin 1.9.1647770345.stl
Pinholes model 2.0mm:
download.png
View attachment L2 regulator cup tool pin 2.0.1647770345.stl

Last edited:
Reactions: gerryccw
Hi Also from Denmark,

Just curious, why do you print speed loaders when you can print magz. instead?

I designed and printed +20 pcs. magz. for most of my rifles (Artemis M16, Kral Puncher. FX Crown, Daystate Redwolf, Air Venturi Avenger)

Then i just fill all the magz and go shooting .....

Your speed loaders looks nice by the way.

Best regards

Claus Engfred Olsen

Hi Also from Denmark,

Just curious, why do you print speed loaders when you can print magz. instead?

I designed and printed +20 pcs. magz. for most of my rifles (Artemis M16, Kral Puncher. FX Crown, Daystate Redwolf, Air Venturi Avenger)

Then i just fill all the magz and go shooting .....

Your speed loaders looks nice by the way.

Best regards

Claus Engfred Olsen

I have not tried 3d printing a Leshiy 2 magazine. It's probably not an impossible task, but it seems like a bit of a headache. You'll want to embed magnets so you can mount the backing plate (otherwise pellets won't stay inside it, and it might have cycling problems). You'll probably also need to embed a steel pin in the centre, as I don't know a 3d print material that my printer can use that's strong enough to handle the forces the magazine experiences while being fired and cycled, or even being loaded onto the gun.

Certainly that's an interesting challenge -- see if one can print something close-enough to a magazine to be functional. But given all the potential for frustrations I'll just stick with the magazines I have.

3d printed magazines are alsi likely to explode as they take full firing pressure.

You'd have to print out of some fantastic material. Maybe something like the "Formlabs Tough 2000" would work. The problem with that one is it might wear too quickly. Probably the way to go would be to cast out of aluminum, and follow-up with some machining. 

There we go - I was just clicking, and it was acting like it was about to start a download, but didn't do anything. right clicking and opening in new tab worked. thank you! and thank you for the awesome design, I'm starting to print these in bulk for my weekly shooting haha. I love your idea of loading on the weekends, and then shoot all week.