Leshiy 2 - 3D print

Designed a Speed Loader for L2, put a lot of work in this (OpenScad 397 code lines) to make it an easy print, my 3D printer is a home made reprap so any printer with a bed size from 150x150 mm should do

View attachment 150620View attachment 150628

I designed it as simple as possible, you will only need the 3 printed parts, one 4mm x 30 screw with counter sunk head, a shim and a lock nut

The discs is held i position by friction between the printed parts, the lock nut is used to adjust this friction, no balls and springs

Ad glue to the head of the screw, this will make it stick to the adapter part

View attachment 150635

Put the parts together and tighten the nut and let the glue settle, (edit:) when dry, loosen the nut a bit and adjust the friction

View attachment 150643

Turn left middle and upper discs and load pellets

View attachment 150647

Turn upper disc clock wise to drop the pellets to middle disc

View attachment 150651

Turn upper disc anti clock wise to lock

View attachment 150656

The speed loader is fixed by the L2 indexing arm so only one hand needed, turn clockwise to drop the pellets in mag

View attachment 150661

Load on Sunday, shoot all week

View attachment 150667

View attachment 150673
great design! I wonder if they can be stacked with a cap (top), a loader (bottom) and more of the center disc. Then swap in a longer 4mm bolt is what I was thinking.

Enjoy!

I want to make mine mouse fart quiet.
Hi LenaTo,

now its 1 year ago. Are you already happy with your baffle? Or do you have further optimized your design?

I would like to know if you can print one for me? I dont have any possibilities to print one =(.
And what does it cost for that?
My Leshiy 2 is also an .22 with 350 barrel and original Moderator.

Regards =)

I made a little wrench to adjust the huma raptor reg

wrench to adjust the huma raptor reg

20221227_110600.jpg

Regulator cup removal tool

Pin goes halfway down the handle so my version printed in PLA was strong enough to break the cup free of the glue

I used 2mm stainless welding rod but you can use anything, e.g. 2mm drill bits, polish the ends please, you don't want brass bits in the valve..

The four holes is 28mm deep, making the pin in length of 30 will leave 2mm at the top

Start the pins by drilling 2-3mm or so deep with drill bit same OD as the pins (drill very slow if low temp filament like PLA)

View attachment 154246

View attachment 154251

View attachment 154257

View attachment 154263

Distance between pins is exact same as the reg adjuster tool so you could use same to adjust the reg, but original posted regulator model is much easier and faster to use with the indexing center pin, plug-in, turn, click, adjust

Print, share, happy printing!

download.png
View attachment 154267

download.png
View attachment 154269

download.png
View attachment 154273
Please excuse my complete ignorance when it comes to 3Dprinting, but why are there 3 files for the tool? do you need all 3 files to print the one tool?

Many thanks.

Please excuse my complete ignorance when it comes to 3Dprinting, but why are there 3 files for the tool? do you need all 3 files to print the one tool?

Many thanks.

Could have explained it better, my bad - not all 3D printers do small holes very well so I posted 3 models with different hole size, 1.80 - 1.90 and 2.00 mm
Have updated the original post

Reactions: DrSeagram