• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy 2 .25 Slug Velocities

Looked and couldn't find anything on this:
Leshiy 2 in .25, 350mm alpha barrel and stock power jets with a valkyrie/mod40 moderator setup. It shoots ZAN and NSA .253/254 slugs very well right around 800 FPS.
The deal is that any velocity over ~815 or so and the accuracy starts going down immediately. I would really like to push the FPS to more like 850-900 without having to increase barrel length or sacrifice accuracy. I'm aware that PCP itself will get increasingly more "jumpy" the faster it shoots.
Really after flatter trajectory, and more FPE never hurts :). Anyone have any luck getting more speed out of a similar setup?

Last edited:
You running the L2 with stock jets... probably wasting air too at the muzzle that unbalances (kicks) the projectile.
You may better measure the jet sizes and eventually get a full jets kit. Going up with numbers will regulate the Dwell timing, and at one point start eliminating the blow by at the muzzle as well.
I see… I was of the understanding that the stock jets the L2’s come with was about as good as they get for pellets and slugs….
You’ve made me second guess, any good resources on jetting these?