• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy 2 .177 slugs

Hello. I have a Leshiy 2 .177 FAC with an Alpha Precision barrel. I'm having a hard time getting it to group well. I´m using ZAN 13g and KO 13.43g. I've tried jets/nozzles ranging from 0.8 to 2.0 and different regulator pressures. I've shot at speeds from 850 to 1050 fps, but it won't group and produces many/few flyers. Is there anyone with experience using Leshiy 2 and slugs in .177 who can provide some insights?

Not a Leshiy at all, but my ghost needed the slugs lubed before it would group good...I used gunzilla and I can get 5 shots under a dime no problem at 50 yards now.

Tony P.
I got the Ghost as well. Have no probs with that. Its hole in hole. You should consider giving the barrel a polish instead of using lube. A friend of mine did that and make tight groups on 50y and pretty tight groups on 100y

Hello. I have a Leshiy 2 .177 FAC with an Alpha Precision barrel. I'm having a hard time getting it to group well. I´m using ZAN 13g and KO 13.43g. I've tried jets/nozzles ranging from 0.8 to 2.0 and different regulator pressures. I've shot at speeds from 850 to 1050 fps, but it won't group and produces many/few flyers. Is there anyone with experience using Leshiy 2 and slugs in .177 who can provide some insights?
Did you manage to get it working? Also what twist does your barrel have?