Leshiy 1/Classic - Extra Air

Hello,

I know that Leshiy 2 has all the attention for the moment , but we shouldn't forget all the fun and joy that Leshiy 1/Classic produced and produce in our owners soul.

My question is: is there a aftermarket air bottle to upgrade the Leshiy 1 reservoir? something similar to Leshiy 2?

Thank you

Paulo

There is a couple one Polish made and one Russian they piggy back to the stock tank and attach at the fill probe hole,you might have to search the forum to find pics and reviews,kelly

There are two Russian made extra tubes. Drozd and Rustem Edgun as I recall. Not aware of the Polish one. John Hagen here in the US makes one.

I have a Leshiy I picked up with the Rustem Edgun tube.

I don't shoot at high power so I don't necessarily need the extra air capacity. But I do take it in the field and appreciate the extra air and I think it's more convenient than a buddy bottle.

I do like that it drops the position of the butt pad and mine has been holding air for a long time between myself and the original owner. The other Russian product also drops the butt pad. I don't believe the John Hagen product does.

I prefer the single tube for handling and re-loading while in the field but not enough to remove the extra tube.

I tried a couple of ways to put my bipod on and have it fold completely but haven't found the right combo yet. It looks like it can be done with the right picatinny risers/extensions. Not a priority for me.

It also doesn't fold completely with the Carm pellet dispensers on the lower picatinny rail. I do like those dispensers for field use so that is complaint of mine.

I imagine something could be 3D printed to set the extra tube in a similar position as Leshiy2. That might allow for bipod and Carm pellet dispenser attachment as well as a more comfortable place for me to hold the Leshiy with my left hand while re-loading in the folded position. I assume one would need a short section of high pressure tube between the main and secondary air tube.

Somewhere on the internet is what appears to be a Classic Leshiy with a machined shoulder pad and a bottle screwed into the lower part, very similar to the Leshiy2. I'll see if I can find it.

Somewhere on the internet is what appears to be a Classic Leshiy with a machined shoulder pad and a bottle screwed into the lower part, very similar to the Leshiy2. I'll see if I can find it.

Leshiy 1.5?

leshiy 1.5.1611858192.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH1qaKv95JA

Leshiy 1.5?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH1qaKv95JA

Quite interesting, but I prefere somthing to attach to the OEM reservoir.

Leshiy 1.5?

No. This had a part similar to the picture above but the lower hold was further down and a carbon fiber bottle was screwed into it.