• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshey 2's are here

Where do you order it?

Bryan = edgunwest.com

Thank you yenniedn, how to order it? Fill out from the web and pay $1000 deposit or just give him a call?

Easiest to just place your order/deposit through the website like you are purchasing the gun. It's easy and no phone calls. You can do it now after hours. You will get your confirmation and receipt right away.

Where do you order it?

Bryan = edgunwest.com

Thank you yenniedn, how to order it? Fill out from the web and pay $1000 deposit or just give him a call?

Easiest to just place your order/deposit through the website like you are purchasing the gun. It's easy and no phone calls. You can do it now after hours. You will get your confirmation and receipt right away.

Thanks coyotegod, 

Please do not bother Bryan at edgunwest until he ships my Leshiy 2. The more of you that call him just delays him shipping my rifle.

LMAO !!!

Well my fellow Texan , you kinda brought this on yourself, you started the thread...

Not being a dick , just pointing it out in good fun..

Hope you get your L2 soon !

I called Bryan and offered him $50 more than the normal retail for your L2 and it's sold to me now; yours will be in the next batch coming in March 2022.

called Bryan and offered him $50 more than the normal retail for your L2 and it's sold to me now; yours will be in the next batch coming in March 2022.

June 28, 2021 at 12:14 pm

I guess I deserve that, fortunately I have many airguns and thousands of pellets to keep me going till I can reorder! Dont give Bryan any ideas about putting Leshiys in an auction!