• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lens-cleaning Tool

No search results for the Celestron LensPen (https://www.celestron.com/products/lenspen-optics-cleaning-tool).  So, since I have one, I wanted to comment on it.

I received one with my binoculars order some months back. At that time I had not yet purchased my Hatsan Flash, and the scope, so I was using the LensPen only on my binoculars. Now with the nice scope I have, I use the LensPen regularly, and recommend it to others.

Just wanted to put this out there as I think others will find it a helpful tool.

P.S. I don't get any compensation for putting this out there; simply wanting to help others.

I was lucky enough to buy a few kits from Gander Mountain a few years ago that had both a small and large lens pen like this along with a microfiber cloth and lens cleaning solution in a zippered container. The lens pens work great in my experience and I may order a couple of these as backups. I don't think those kits are available any longer but if you can find one it is convenient.