• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lelya light mount

Thanks ranchibi I am really looking for the size of the air tube to mount a light on there. I can't seem to find rrages contact info to find the one mentioned in another thread.
Hey, I've been looking for a similar thing, The rrages brand i believe is gone. I can't find it either...

If you search on ebay youll find someone from England who sells exactly what you're looking for but it doubles as a barrel band and goes over the shroud as well, but should work fine. I talked to the guy and he said the measurement of the tube is 35.5mm. However I can only find 35mm "scope ring" style picatinny rail adapters, and everytime i ask people they think I mean actual rings for the scope.... Haha

I might try and get the 35mm as it's only 8$ but the one on Ebay is closer to 40$ I believe and shipping time needed from UK...I didn't want anything possibly moving the shroud either, but it might be the best bet if the 35mm's don't work

Please let me know if you find something

Reactions: Sean Riley
Hey, I've been looking for a similar thing, The rrages brand i believe is gone. I can't find it either...

If you search on ebay youll find someone from England who sells exactly what you're looking for but it doubles as a barrel band and goes over the shroud as well, but should work fine. I talked to the guy and he said the measurement of the tube is 35.5mm. However I can only find 35mm "scope ring" style picatinny rail adapters, and everytime i ask people they think I mean actual rings for the scope.... Haha

I might try and get the 35mm as it's only 8$ but the one on Ebay is closer to 40$ I believe and shipping time needed from UK...I didn't want anything possibly moving the shroud either, but it might be the best bet if the 35mm's don't work

Please let me know if you find something
I will be sure to share if I do come up with anything. Take good care all.