• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lelya best Scope Options?

Hello all, I recently picked up a Lelya in a package deal with other PCPS, it has a 4x30 on it what are you all running on yours?
Anyone know this brand of scope by the Logo? I cant find anything anywhere on it other than size.
20240517_113644.jpg

Reactions: GeneT
Monstrum! Cheap, but in my experience not at all bad. Those rings are tres overkill, particularly for a PCP if I wanted to ditch some weight that's the first place I'd go...
If the scope works for you, keep it. I have also found the Vortex Viper PST II to be a good fit, but finding something small enough to seem right has been a chanllenge...

GsT

Reactions: AlabamaLarry
That looks interesting, I went with the Veyron for size and weight and have been looking at a Helix also might have to look further into Optisan.
I’ve had them all. Optisan hands down best one out of all of them . Helix weighs a ton, Veyron is nice but the crosshairs get lost in the brush if hunting even in SFP. The Optisan has been the best one for compact work. I have them on all my guns now. They have nice low profile capped Tourette’s

IMG_0513.jpeg

IMG_0532.jpeg

Reactions: AlabamaLarry
I’ve had them all. Optisan hands down best one out of all of them . Helix weighs a ton, Veyron is nice but the crosshairs get lost in the brush if hunting even in SFP. The Optisan has been the best one for compact work. I have them on all my guns now. They have nice low profile capped Tourette’s

View attachment 466286

View attachment 466287
Nice, yes the Helix is still a little chunky looks great on that Ranger.

View attachment 466286

View attachment 466287
What's the warranty on Optisan? I haven't found anything on the site.