• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lelya 2.0 tastes first blood

I have received the EDgun Lelya 2.0 from Brian late this last week but haven't had a chance to get anything done to it until this afternoon.
Got it scoped up with the Discovery Optics 3-12x44 FFP compact scope which I also got from edgunwest.com

Quickly sighted in the gun at 40 yards and this is the first 5 shot group @ 40 yards.

The gun is shooting 25.4g JSB King's at 865 FPS.

Took a break for dinner then decided to pop back out for more groups.

Well it just so happens that a squirrel was perched up on top of my bird feeder. I figured this was a perfect opportunity to christen the Lelya. I got myself seated and was 37 yards away. The squirrel didn't even care that I was nearby. Dropped it with one headshot while it was dangling down off the feeder.

This gun is amazing out of the box. I can't wait to actually get a chance to shoot it some more this week and stretch its legs out a bit.

Here it is in a NcSTAR VISM 2910 Pistol Subgun Gun Case from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013YR942A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I plan on taking more formal pictures of this gun this next week so stay tuned.

FUN FACT: For those of you considering this gun, it easily pumps up with a hand pump. In fact, 1 pump (up and down) raises the pressure 1BAR. 50 pumps = 50 BAR of pressure. I tried this twice and confirmed it. Really easy to fill and super fun to shoot!