• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results Lekatchka FT (Venice, FL) Match Report Feb 3, 2024

Posted by Gary P. for our match director, Ron Guiliano, the President of the Lekatchka Archery club who has been bitten by the field target bug.

Good morning FT shooters,

First I would like to thank everyone for supporting the start up of the Lekatchka FT group. Without your commitment and help none of this would be possible. I'm happy to report we had a record number of shooters this month with 16 competitors taking part. Due to the weather we had to change the shoot to Saturday and that unfortunately didn't work for 7-8 shooters. So the potential is there to get 20 plus shooters for future matches!

The day started out on the brisk side with some fog that blanketed the area. But by sight in time the sun was up, skies were clear and things warmed up nicely. A special thanks to Carl Phair for braving the cold and fog to ride from across the state, not only to compete, but donate 15 lane markers he made for the club! Starting in March we should have all 15 lanes open to spread out the field a bit and hopefully we will have our practice range opened up to accommodate more shooters at once.

Below are the results from the Feb 3rd match. Congrats to the top shooters in each class! Let me know if there are any corrections or additions.

Thx, Ron G. AKA EMD2😈

image_123650291.jpeg