• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leishiy 2 velocities

6666.1602258082.JPG
5555.1602258097.JPG

I can't believe what I am hearing, I'm sick to my stomach. I post an innocent picture of how I received my barrel and now I feel like this post is being shoved up my back side. I don't know how those marks got there, all I know, all I can say is that's how I received it from Edgun West! Apparently "miracles" do happen as suggested by Ed.

Why is it so unconceivable that i received such a marred barrel. Noland, why are you so invested in tearing down my character when the issue at hand doesn't affect your life in the slightest? Where did the personal vendetta come from?

Noland, if you knew me, you would know I'm old schooled, my word is my value above all else. For you to know nothing of me, nothing of the facts yet make up your own senario, then goes as far as calling me a liar, well tells the kind of person you are as well as showing yourself to others.

I'm done here, appalogize to the other members as it was not my intent to have this post get derailed. The truth of the matter is this was how I received my barrel, no more no less.

I can't believe what I am hearing, I'm sick to my stomach. I post an innocent picture of how I received my barrel and now I feel like this post is being shoved up my back side. I don't know how those marks got there, all I know, all I can say is that's how I received it from Edgun West! Apparently "miracles" do happen as suggested by Ed.

Why is it so unconceivable that i received such a marred barrel. Noland, why are you so invested in tearing down my character when the issue at hand doesn't affect your life in the slightest? Where did the personal vendetta come from?

Noland, if you knew me, you would know I'm old schooled, my word is my value above all else. For you to know nothing of me, nothing of the facts yet make up your own senario, then goes as far as calling me a liar, well tells the kind of person you are as well as showing yourself to others.

I'm done here, appalogize to the other members as it was not my intent to have this post get derailed. The truth of the matter is this was how I received my barrel, no more no less.

Seriously . . . I don't understand all the animosity myself.

@NoLandBeyond - you and I have done a couple of transactions in the past and they've gone smoothly . . . and you seemed like a nice enough guy in our P/M's. I get that you're a big Edgun fan (as am I, having owned a couple dozen of them dating back to the single shot R2) and I've seen that you no doubt have a nice collection of them currently. But your posts here and in other threads recently have been uber aggressive and outright elitist/demeaning; why is there such a need to seek so much conflict with other members over what is supposed to be a fun hobby? If you're fan of a brand or product, I can understand the hardcore or even blind devotion to that brand but there's no need to be openly hostile to anyone that says anything contrary your beliefs. You have good info to contribute to the forum - why not do it in such a way that doesn't attack others or otherwise puts them down? 

"1. The barrels were checked manually by three person at Alfa before being sent to USA, they have the documents with the signatures of those people there. "

The same as the statement in the user manual of Matador R3M: "The gun was checked for accuracy" and some funny signature. Then one realizes it does not group at all because of the off-axis shroud or defective barrel.

Ed, what it means the barrels were checked at the factory? What kind of checks were performed? Every barrel or every 10th barrel?

"1. The barrels were checked manually by three person at Alfa before being sent to USA, they have the documents with the signatures of those people there. "

The same as the statement in the user manual of Matador R3M: "The gun was checked for accuracy" and some funny signature. Then one realizes it does not group at all because of the off-axis shroud or defective barrel.

Ed, what it means the barrels were checked at the factory? What kind of checks were performed? Every barrel or every 10th barrel?

Ok Lucaz. This guy took a wrench to his barrel... you know that, and we all know that. Go start a new account now that we all know who you are... I suggest cuck. That fits well

I have no doubt the barrel issue will get resolved. There is no bad blood between Brian and I. I know he is very busy and has a full plate, was the reason for texting instead of calling. Loving the leshiy2, it will join rank with many other eddies

Ok Lucaz. This guy took a wrench to his barrel... you know that, and we all know that.

I agree that a wrench has been taken to this barrel, regardless what you think, it was not I. Enough said! No one needs too get booted because of a derailed post.