• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Legit Prod Carbine [SPF] 😩

Classified Status
SOLD

Vetmx

Dec 4, 2017
Pa, United States
I can’t believe I’m actually doing this but I just have too many guns. I built this Weerod years ago and I just don’t shoot it often enough to warrant keeping it. But at the same time I’m not giving it away because it’s a one of a kind. It’s Huma regulated and has a SSG I built for it. It also has a pressure gauge so no guessing. It’s tuned for 14.3’s at 730fps or 13.4’s at 757fps for 3+ mags. It’s quiet with the little baffled mod that I have on it. It had a leaking foster for years and only recently I figured out where the extremely slow leak was coming from. I put a new oring in it tonight so hopefully that took care of it and there will be no need to call Crosman. Comes with one mag and no scope. But if you want a Bugbuster for it, we will work something out for a couple extra bucks. I also have a Donny threaded adapter that will go with the gun if you want to screw a can on it but it shoots better with what’s on it. $500 shipped

FD09D46C-63BA-4FB0-B7D0-A916FEA85DA1.jpeg

Last edited: