Leftys Rejoice!

At long last, the AA Pro Sport is now available for the top ten percent!

Lefty Pro Sport ad 2021.1614033463.jpg

I got one already 👍 was hard to get. Bought mine from the old Top Gun airguns. 
At the time there wasn’t many in the states. 

When did you get yours?

Does yours have the loading port on the left side of the action? I do know that a few were made with left-handed stocks in the late 90's I believe.

Please post any pics of your gun you may have.

Ooh, at last!!! What a beauty! 

Lewis, top ten percent, I like the sound of that! 

Have you heard anything about when or where? I’ve always wanted one...Along with a Red Wolf, Delta Wolf, Uragan King, Evol, Impact MKIII, etc... It’s a great time to be an air gunner...Too many great guns, not enough money! 

Have a good one Lewis, thanks for the post.

Stoti

Lewis, I can’t remember exactly when seems been at least 8 years ago. Was little before The original Top Gun Airguns closed. It was the personal gun of the owner, I bought it from him off the old Yellow Airgun forum. I remember him telling me there were only few lefty Pro Sports in the States at the time. I know there are small quantity out there, you hardly ever see anyone on the forums with one. The loading Port is on the right side - Which is nice for loading it for a lefty, in my opinion. I believe AA only made Pro Sport with right action - and for limited time made lefty stocks. I just got it back from David Slade for a minor repair and a master tune. 

Lewis, you know my wife won the Air Arms giveaway last Dec. Throughout the process we were in constant contact with Air Arms and a couple of great people over there, Sheila and Claire. I just sent an e-mail asking when and where would be the best to try and get one. I should hear back in the morning. I’ll let you know. Those of us in the top 10% need to stick together! 😂 

Stoti

That’s more of a personal preference in my opinion -AA Pro Sport vs HW97. If I had to pick ( which I have 2# HW97’s & I love them as well) I’d take the AA Pro Sport. I don’t think it’s any harder to load the AA compared the the HW97s. One thing that makes the AA Pro Sport stand out from the HW97 guns is its looks, nicer stocks and the blueing is nicer. 

Wow!

It's great to see 2 of the originals. I have been asking around on these for about a year. From what I can gather 50 were made in a single run with right-handed actions and left-handed stocks. All were walnut and all I have seen so far are beautiful light-colored wood. As far as I have been able to prove so far there was only ever one true left-handed action directly from AA. It came in this stock since new. I don't know if it was purchased with it from AA or if it was purchased as an action only. I was allowed to purchase this gun up from the original owner who is an avid collector and had friends working at AA at the time. I am very happy to be its current custodian. Now there will be many more which is outstanding for those of us who have been left out standing!

DSC-0010.1614052958.jpg
DSC-0020 1.1614052958.jpg