Left PayPal a year ago,.....it sure has its drawbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal banned me for purchasing "Gun Mops" Or my Vulcan from Talon Tunes. This was last May 2022. Those were the purchases made during that time.

I was told after numerous hours, all documented, of talking to people who could not give me a formal reason for the ban.

Their system said I violated their safe community standards. What?!

I had been with them also since ground zero, never had any issue. This occurred shortly after the Uvalde incident. When speaking to PayPal credit, I was told that PayPal's A.I. system flagged me. So, some woke blue hair clicked the ban button.

They still have not released the 6800 I had in my account which was suppose to happen after 180 days. I'm a small business owner. That money was just transfered over soI could purchase product.

I have attempted to sue. But the retainer is upwards of 10k because they're a big California based business. I'd lose more than they've already stolen from me.

In short, PayPal can kiss my brown eye.

Hmppf.... 😊
Have you tried calling your state Attorney General's Office?

It will do no good as you agreed to the terms of service and its a binding contract
The binding contract is fine. They can fire him as a customer. They can't keep his money. $6800 is below the small claims limit in Ca. He can sue in his own state if it's below the small claims limit and would not need an attorney. Small claims judges have a tendency to side with the little people. As much as PayPal can claim he violated their terms and fire him as a customer. They can't explain why they are keeping his money. 6 months is to protect them for money in motion, past that they have no reasons and should be compelled to give it back.

Reactions: ACard and OldSpook
7/11 money orders easy and convinient everywhere.
5ish years ago my property management folks said no MO's from Walmart, Western Union, and the convenienance stores around will not be excepted. They claim theor bank has had issues getting themoney from the MO compnay.....
Only MO's from a bank (my bank charges 4.oo) or a certified check (5.oo from the bank) or persoanl checks (cuz they know where you live....)

ALL forms of payment have issues....

Reactions: ChRiSiS
I have. I haven't received a sound response for course of action. 😖
State attorney general, you are small potatoes and they don't usually give legal advice. Neither do I but I've been in business 35 years and screwed in new and creative ways. I just share my experience. $35 to file small claims, their legal department will have to look at it, then hopefully decide its cheaper and faster to just give you your money.

• Love
Reactions: Moog and K9Air
@The Warrior, I 100% agree with you on the train reck that is coming. I tried explaining all the points you made in this thread to my daughter yesterday. Her reply to me was Oh dad that's not going to happen things are just going to continue on because they always do.:mad:
I don't fear monger people, this is legit stuff that is going to side swipe most Americans. I'm actually new to understanding the whole Ponzi scheme around 10 years ago which made me waking up at 50 years old. Any person with a basic knowledge of math and common sense can understand that when you have a debt based, fraction reserve lending monetary system where they create money out of thin air, loan it at interest. Sooner or later it comes to an end. We have been on life support since 2008. Our country was taken over by these bankster demons November 22nd 1963 and we have been going down slowly like a frog in a boiling pot since then. I'm sad to say there is no going back to anything like it was. What is in place now needs to be eradicated like cockroaches and a new system put in place. Great division coming and hard times. Your daughter is no different than my son and daughter. Haven't spoken to them in years because of my beliefs. I know deep in my heart I will be hearing from them and a lot of other people that will be crapping their pants in about 4-6 months. I understand these markets and cycles really well and listen to very smart people you don't find on TV. We are in a super cycle like none seen before in human history my friend. What an epic time to be alive. Do all you can to educate, love and help because people are going to need it after the shock and awe hits them.

Status
Not open for further replies.