• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

left or right hand rules finger off the trigger all topic

ANOTHER MY TOPIC WAS DELETED :

Ok what topic haven't been look at for the record I am left hand when shooting rifles when come to hand gun i am both

one rule I can give to some one keep your finger off the trigger when you not shooting and put on safty this will reduces injuries and unwanted discharge of any fire arm even air gun same rule fit both.

tell what rule you give to some one that new on here

This is my safety
1545276150_19854139535c1b0af61890b1.06818197_879A1F34-8F93-43B4-AA40-F3BD4BB0010C.jpeg

what other safty tip I alway give it take out the magazine after you finsh shoot all pellet or bullets never reuse bullet or pellet it caues jamming or grit one or dirty pellet it all caues fail or jamming clean the barrel after 100 shoots this keep the barrel fresh and clean from led and dust another want to pump your pcp air gun the all so keep dust out that will harm the internal work of your air gun from work right there so much thing you can remember tell other on how that people for get and mess tell 

merry Christmas happy shooting to all