Left Handed FX King

I'm wondering how FX is going to accomplish this? I ask because I'm a southpaw who might order one. I know they'll reverse the grip and probably put the butt pad and cheek riser adjustment buttons on the other side, but I'm curious about the cocking lever, gauges and the recess where the cocking handle snuggles up to the side of the gun. Seems like there's a couple of ways they could spin that, and I just wonder which way they'll go. I, for one, would like for them to leave the cocking lever on the right side. I'm a lefty who's shot so many right handed guns though out the decades that I'm used to it being there. Thanks All!

Kind Regards,
Glenn in Texas

I doubt it. FX doesn't have any lefty friendly models in my opinion. I am right handed but shoot from my left shoulder because my left eye is my master eye. I got started shooting shotguns with both eyes open. A Crowne or other long gun could work for me but I want a bullpup. The bullpups all have huge magazines which hit me in the face. Some modify their rifles so they can shoot them but I'd rather just buy a different brand - like the RTI prophet.

I also shoot left-handed.,also shot many right-hand action guns .Uh, but the thing is once you have a proper left-handed rifle you realize what you have been missing.The bolt on the right side is a pain for me and that is why my favorite rifles happen to be pumps, model 37 had the best idea.
Screw the makers that do not make left-handed friendy rifles(n)

I doubt it. FX doesn't have any lefty friendly models in my opinion. I am right handed but shoot from my left shoulder because my left eye is my master eye. I got started shooting shotguns with both eyes open. A Crowne or other long gun could work for me but I want a bullpup. The bullpups all have huge magazines which hit me in the face. Some modify their rifles so they can shoot them but I'd rather just buy a different brand - like the RTI prophet.
I am also right handed and shoot as a lefty due and I als like bullpups. I had impact mk1 when magazines were still small, it was convenient to shoo for left hand shooter. I had edgun matador r5m for a few years and it was a laser and a joy to shoot. Built like a tank and never failed. Also not a problem for a lefty to use it.