Left handed FX compatibility

Printed this simple cheek riser for my lefty friend and it works great, with added height the mag is a non-issue.

DD77B184-0718-4B18-A6DC-F0C9E2946ACF.jpeg

Reactions: TWBUILD and Chichi
I shoot lefty, been shooting right-handed guns all my life, finally started to get some lefty models.
Here is what I think= fook them companies that only make right handed models,never will I buy from them again!
My opinion has nothing to do with will it work or not, separate but equal was wrong and still is wrong....
I know who makes left-hand guns, be it 30-06 270.22 or pellet guns..seek and you shall find....I refuse to compromise ever again.
Yes bro! Fook’em!!🤣 All I could hear was Conor McGregors voice!

Agreed. ONE advantage as a lefty who shoots right hand guns (left-handed) is that you never have to take your trigger finger out while keeping your eye on the target🔥
Cocking is all right hand.

Reactions: 450BM
Yes bro! Fook’em!!🤣 All I could hear was Conor McGregors voice!

Agreed. ONE advantage as a lefty who shoots right hand guns (left-handed) is that you never have to take your trigger finger out while keeping your eye on the target🔥
Cocking is all right hand.

M3’s lever can be moved to left side and the mag is very low and out of the way for lefty. Probably one of the most ambidextrous gun out there. However not everyone likes the bullpup feel but that’s a separate topic.

Reactions: Chichi
I find this discussion interesting, a lot of right handed people are left eye dominate, when I taught bowling there were things I used to get them through it. It's rather humorous to watch my good friend shoot left eye/left handed when he's right handed. I'm married to a full lefty so I do have a touch of perspective. In the case of the FX Maverick, it would take very little effort to make one in a LH version, but the question is the demand for it justifying the cost.

Reactions: qball
Never had a problem shooting Impacts left handed. Crown and Dreamline are obviously not an issue. Gen 1 Wildcats are not my favorite as a lefty.

The Maverick...oy. When I was on the Airgunner Challenge I had to load a pellet, open the bolt back up, remove the mag and close the bolt EVERY SHOT just to get any sort of cheek weld. The magazine is in the worst possible place for lefties since it prohibits almost any cheek weld whatsoever.

Never had a problem shooting Impacts left handed. Crown and Dreamline are obviously not an issue. Gen 1 Wildcats are not my favorite as a lefty.

The Maverick...oy. When I was on the Airgunner Challenge I had to load a pellet, open the bolt back up, remove the mag and close the bolt EVERY SHOT just to get any sort of cheek weld. The magazine is in the worst possible place for lefties since it prohibits almost any cheek weld whatsoever.
And that right there is why lefty’s never quit. Always finding the methods👍🏼.
Nicco, the impact m3 600mm is what I’m locked into and hoping to get one real soon. I could see by the design the rotary mag is at a downward position..does your check also rest on it? Or do you position your scope a bit forward?
Also, does cocking the lever have any issues there?

Reactions: 450BM
And that right there is why lefty’s never quit. Always finding the methods👍🏼.
Nicco, the impact m3 600mm is what I’m locked into and hoping to get one real soon. I could see by the design the rotary mag is at a downward position..does your check also rest on it? Or do you position your scope a bit forward?
Also, does cocking the lever have any issues there?
Let me preface this by saying I don't own an Impact, but I've shot about 6-8 different Impacts owned by various shooters.

At no time shooting did I feel the mag rest against my chin. I didn't think it would be am issue and it wasn't. But, everyone is built different so YMMV.

Some of the setups had the scope farther back and the only thing uncomfortable about that was trying to obtain decent eye relief. Nothing about the gun made it uncomfortable except the stock cheekpiece isn't ideal but it can be easily swapped out from what I understand.

Cocking lever is no problem and can be swapped to the other side on the M3. IMO the M3 is one of the best bullpup-esque options for lefties.

Went to the range today with my semi-left handed friend. Got his .22LR to actually hit something at 50 yards in-spite of the garbage trigger. Resighted in my FX Maverick after a slight misadventure on Sunday. Then let him have a go at it, his only complaint was the stock was too short, other than that he did well and really liked it, totally loved the trigger.