Leather Tank Carrier

I thought some of you might like this. I have a weakness for leather. It looks good and many times it’s stronger and longer lasting than a lot of other things. I couldn’t stand using the bungee cords that came with the anti roll brackets. I had some leftover leather and hardware from other projects so this is what I came up with. We’ll see how it works.

IMG_1269.jpeg

IMG_1268.jpeg

IMG_1270.jpeg

I thought some of you might like this. I have a weakness for leather. It looks good and many times it’s stronger and longer lasting than a lot of other things. I couldn’t stand using the bungee cords that came with the anti roll brackets. I had some leftover leather and hardware from other projects so this is what I came up with. We’ll see how it works.

View attachment 408851

View attachment 408852

View attachment 408853
Very nice !!! ,well thought out .

View attachment 408851

View attachment 408852

View attachment 408853
Looks fantastic! Really did a nice job on that

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT