• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leashiy2 custom puck - length

bigHUN

Jan 16, 2020
L4G7X4 Canada
Not asking for puck hole ID but for the extended puck length, whatever is the mag thickness.
I have seen one picture about it deep in past but cannot recall where.
Why?
There is two way to make the L2 a single shot: - either to move the barrel back to touch the puck; or make the puck longer to touch the breach.
Need these flats to reach to the puck (see that shelf below the puck), but will not necessarily clear the #26 when un/latching.

20220727_162706.jpg

clearance.JPG

I can 3d print any puck until it is in the hole, but for extended version shall be some metal I guess.

No, I will probably design one - simple bushing, and source to a CNC lathe shop. Orings on me. The guy was doing some airgun parts and mods for me during a year.
I think delrin or teflon shall work, peek maybe too hard.
Why make a single shot from a L2?
- can save some lead,
- can save on mags if I want to try only or test different calibers,
- can be more precise as a single shot,
- can be fun 2?

The regular/original seal have a leak on backplate face, backplate to mag face and mag to barrel face, and nobody complained so far :)
But when you place your palm around a mag while shooting, really can feel the blow by.
This super-puck...I need to tink about it. Not really needing it next couple of months.
Are you going to go ahead with this super puck project?

Are you going to go ahead with this super puck project?
I completely forget about this project - way too many hobbies for a retired guy :)
To fabricate this extended puck is easy, I would go with turning it on lathe from delrin.
But for now I dedicated my L2 for backyard - property protection @ sub 30 fpe, the squirrel scouts already started mapping my walnut threes .... waiting for hordes to enter ;)

I completely forget about this project - way too many hobbies for a retired guy :)
To fabricate this extended puck is easy, I would go with turning it on lathe from delrin.
But for now I dedicated my L2 for backyard - property protection @ sub 30 fpe, the squirrel scouts already started mapping my walnut threes .... waiting for hordes to enter ;)
Oh i see nice, what settings do you recommend for a 380mm .25cal leshiy 2 shooting jsb 25.39 grain pellets?

The regular/original seal have a leak on backplate face, backplate to mag face and mag to barrel face, and nobody complained so far :)
But when you place your palm around a mag while shooting, really can feel the blow by.
This super-puck...I need to tink about it. Not really needing it next couple of months.
same thing on a revolver/powder burner

I don't like short barrels I sold them all, shortest I use is 500 mm and occasionally out of bored I swap to 600.
Playing with jets is a good learning curve.
I tuned down the L2 sub 30 fpe, 70 bars and 0.7+0.8 jets for a shortest Dwell - quieter air blast at the muzzle.
How many shots out of 350CC tank? And i know you said you dont like short barrels but do you have any good tunes for a 380mm barrel in .25 cal?