Leapers’ Upcoming Premium Rifle Scope Line - INTEGRIX

be interesting to see what theyve managed to pull off .. their scopes have always been tough, but with new brands in the same price range crucifying them on weight, precision, reticles and other features for the same money they needed to do something .. look at this bad dog, we're talkin sweet sighting sensations lol .. they better have something special ..
20220201_114803.1643753448.jpg

I wonder what percent of Leeper’s sales are between airguns and powder burners? They talk about how important the airgun community is to their business but the first scopes they release have a 30 yard parallax? I realize they will have some others with a 10 yard parallax but it sounded like it would be late this year or early next year before those became available. I think the segment they are trying to compete in with this new line of scopes is already crowded with some very good options and pulling sales from other brands might be more difficult than they think.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Woooooh! 😭 On another thread we were just discussing how competitively priced and how nice Arken scopes are — IF you accept their minimum parallax of 25 yards. The big IF....

UTG/ Integrix is the same story, nice, and 5 yards added!

Loved reading at HAM about their features and their quality, their commitment to airgunning. 👍🏼

Until the part where Cannonball in the previous post hit a bump, too....

A deal breaker. No scopes on my airrifles with a parallax of more than 10/15y — as they all do duty from 5 to 70y+ — and blurry scopecam footage just defeats the purpose.

I cried over Arken. Hand me the Integrix tissue box. 😭

Matthias

PS: Yeah, I read the part about shorter parallax scopes coming out later. Will they have the same 10mil/ 25moa exposed turrets, circle of death reticles, wide(!) FoV, high quality glass, etc....? Why not make them with 10y parallax in the first place — fewer models needed — cheaper mass production....? —— O well, what do I know....

Last edited:
So a year later, has anyone heard anything on this line from Leapers? Is there a release date?

Looks like the Integrix iX6 2-12x36mm scope is the only offering that allows for a minimum 10 yard parallax adjustment.

I never tried to setup any of my scopes to less then 10 meters, I was using my green laser for shorter distances. But I have seen couple squirrels already started exploring my wallnnut threes (still snow on the ground), and the worst part is these critters really innovative to hide the body behind branches....
Today morning some extra free time, grabbed my 1-6 LPVO and started preparing - sighting in for 5-8 meters.
First time with the idea and I was shocked how much of a paralax error I got. Sittin now and pissed.
My cats doing a very good job on the ground and can climb threes up to some height, but for tricky shots I may need a better scope.

@bigHUN It could be a preference thing. I do most of my hunting in the woods. In the woods 50 yards is a long shot for me considering that there are usually a lot of vines and undergrowth to navigate. I’ve probably taken a few 50 yard shots in that environment with airguns. The rest are generally within 30 yards. BUT I’ve taken shots where I’m just about underneath a squirrel. I’ve had animals just about jump on me, run into, walk or run across my path, etc. That is to say I’ve had quite a few opportunities to shoot within 10 yards and have taken a few shots. These are tough shots to make. I’ve practiced as close as 7 yards and there is a significant difference between the holdunder for 7 yard shots and 10 yards shots in my experience with my two short/medium-range woods walkers. So for me 10 yard parallax matters some and I look for that feature, but I’m far from an expert here. So with this new line I was hoping for that feature in more of these scopes.

Last edited:

Ezana4CE

I don't hunt anymore (I was hunting with crossbow for decades). Imagine, that around my Town I have several nice big Conservation Areas in very close proximity, and the moderators are banned in Canada ... and people all on the trails all day long.
I look at the scope today, I don't have the tool for the front ring to release the lens if I can de-tune the parallax for shorter distance. I hear some people did it successfully but loosing the long range focus - that would be OK with me, I have many scopes for long range rings shooting I can throw this LPVO on a treerats project.

The problem with budget brands releasing premium lines is twofold, IMO:

1) They have the overcome the public perception of their products being lower end due to people associating them with their already known budget offerings.

2) The upstream market from them is already saturated with products that are well known and have name to quality recognition.

It works much better going the other way around, a la Brocock by Daystate. Brococks quality has jumped and still stayed reasonably priced. I'm much more likely to buy a Brocock because it's backed by Daystate, whereas I'm not likely to buy an Integrix because it's by Leapers/UTG.

Nicely compact. List price of $1500 on their website though.

Leapers/ UTG is serving our airgun community well with providing a huge selection of springer-rated scopes with lifetime warranty. 👏🏼

But let it be noted that the new Integrix line is aimed at a different target group.
The minimum parallax on most of those scopes is way beyond what I consider for airgunning.
This particular scope 3-12x50 has a min. parallax of 30y....

Matthias

Reactions: Kilmouski