Leapers INTEGRIX iX8 LPVO Scope Full Review (Video) w/ the .30 Skout EPOCH

This is my first high end optic and it signifies a new era of my shooting journey. Now I feel like I can shoot at 100 yards and not have the scope be the weak link. My $500 scope got blurry and hard to get the eye relief right, once I zoomed in. My Skout EPOCH finally got a scope it deserves! ...and I'm going to leave it on there instead of playing musical scopes with my Helix. I actually broke my No Limits rings in half from putting them on and off rifles over 200 times. They are not made for that. ....Thanks for watching! -Nate

1709993571883.png

integrixlpvoscope.JPG

I can't believe UTG Leapers is making a scope that expensive. ($1200) I wonder why they decided to do the high end scopes? Vector optics used to make the leapers brand in the past anyway.. Likely still do and they were super cheap back then for their own brand then as well. That looks like a nice scope except for the giant fox sticker logo.

This is my first high end optic and it signifies a new era of my shooting journey. Now I feel like I can shoot at 100 yards and not have the scope be the weak link. My $500 scope got blurry and hard to get the eye relief right, once I zoomed in. My Skout EPOCH finally got a scope it deserves! ...and I'm going to leave it on there instead of playing musical scopes with my Helix. I actually broke my No Limits rings in half from putting them on and off rifles over 200 times. They are not made for that. ....Thanks for watching! -Nate

View attachment 443903
View attachment 443904
Nate, just love your vids. Did you get a chance to go to 200 yards with this scope.
Thanks,

I get you. If I have 1200 burning a hole in my pocket for glass leapers wouldn’t even enter my mind.
Honestly, if I had $1200 burning a hole in my pocket for glass an LPVO wouldn't even enter my mind. I just can't see any reason to spend a lot on one. With $1200 I'd be thinking a high mag Sightron or night vision, maybe even thermals.

Not yet. I onl
Nate, just love your vids. Did you get a chance to go to 200 yards with this scope.
Thanks,
I actually only shoot when I'm filming...so when I do shoot it 200 yards, you guys will know about it within a week. On the Skout, it's about my personal airgun journey. I have only shot it to about 60 yards (as seen on TV). ...so in a few weeks I will bust it out and go for my first 100 yard group (with the short barrel)...I have a barrel that is literally 4 feet long for shooting 200 yards. We will get there! -Nate