Leaky USFT

Okay, tried to fill my USFT Hunter the other day and got nothing but a steady flow of air out the breech. The fact there was no pressure in the tank was a dead giveaway that I had a leak somewhere as this particular rifle has held air indefinitely in the past. I'm guessing the problem is in the valve itself and that something inside it will need to be replaced. Anyone familiar with USFT's have a similar problem, or better yet, a solution? Thanks.

Hey EZYE, I have USFTs and am familiar. Many times, the leak is the foster fitting for filling it. I would recommend that you take off the scope and cheek piece, and anythig else you dont want to get wet. Fill the tub with enough water to dunk the gun under to see where the leaks coming from. It sounds like not the right thing to do, but years ago when I had a leak and called Tim, he told me dont send it to him, and do what I just told you to do. Tim ssaid he was going to do the same and charge me for doing it, but it was up to me. At least he is honest. I found the leaky foster fitting oin the end. When I took the gun out of the tub, i toweled it off, and used my wifes blow dryer to dry it all off. You dont need to submerge the entire gun tho, just far enough to cover the suspect areas (not the grip and trigger area)