Leaking Zbroia Hortitsa

I have a slow leak in my Hortitsia. After I air it up to 250 BAR and shoot it, I re-air it to 250 BAR and leave it in the safe for a few days. When I get it out to shoot it again it has leaked down to around 150BAR and holds steady. I have done a soapy water test around the fill port and air gauge, but no bubbles. Does anyone know where else I could check? I have had the barrel out of it and did a soapy water check on the air tank. No joy.

I have one but it’s never leaked. But if it did the first thing I would do is degas, easy, then replace the fill port oring. They are usually always the culprit with a fill probe gun. Especially for the guys who refuse to just leave the probe in the gun. Mine hasn’t come out since I bought the gun.

image.jpg

Reactions: orangeokie
did you check the vent hole on the side of the tube? be sure and air it back some before checking. I am guessing the o-ring on the outside of the reg

you can remove the air tube complete with the valve,, it just unscrews, just don't bump the exposed stem
put the whole thing under water, or in a kitchen sink, one end at a time

Reactions: orangeokie
did you check the vent hole on the side of the tube? be sure and air it back some before checking. I am guessing the o-ring on the outside of the reg

you can remove the air tube complete with the valve,, it just unscrews, just don't bump the exposed stem
put the whole thing under water, or in a kitchen sink, one end at a time