Lead -free pellet speed

I can only speak about a modded p-rod shooting lead free w a LW barrel. I’ve pushed the GTO .22’s just past 900 and they were still grouping well. 878 is where I ended up for the tune with dime groups at 50yds. But again, thats the only gun ive shot them with and it’s set up specifically for those pellets, so take it with some salt. I started out with HN greens, they liked slower speeds 830-840 as I recall but they spread pretty badly for me past 40 yds no matter the speed but equally as accurate as GTO’s under 35 yds. FWIW I’ll be casting lead free pellets and slugs in the near future. Curious to what others find as well with different barrel lengths and twist rates.

One great use for lead free pellets would be to create a lower pressure tune for another wise over powered gun. I put a random lighter spring that I happen to have in my AEA HP Max and it was shooting quietly from 4500 - 3000 psi and not using nearly as much air. Not enough pressure to get the heavier slugs up to speed but enough to hit my aim point in my garage range. 

it would be interesting to get some tin and cast some lighter projectiles for that low power spring tune.

I also wonder about shooting light slugs that are very aerodynamic or designed to be more stable than diablos at supersonic and transonic. The accuracy would be lower no matter what and it would stay supersonic for a very short distance but might be amusing and fun for plinking.