LCS website odd message

Have any of you seen or heard of a notice from LCS talking about patent infringement that apparently was sent to dealers in May of this year? I don't know if they published it on their website since it is down. The last saved version of their website on WaybackMachine arcives was March 26, 2023 and I am not seeing anything about the patent infringement.

Their hosting is/was Weebly which could be part of the problem. Not one of the best hosting services out there.

I believe that this is the patent for the trigger in the SK19: https://patents.justia.com/patent/11614302

It looks like this has been going since at least 2019 from this post on GTA

BTW, LCS and Huben are apparently having patent right issues. Huben made in China, LCS made in USA, from imported parts. Ha ha, mini trade war!
;)

I sure hope they get this resolved. Not pointing any fingers, but it sure is sad to see someone's business shut down over a dispute like this. Much better to discuss things in private and come to an agreement rather than taking their website down by force. Of course we really don't know much about what is going on and will have to wait and see what happens.

I own a LCS sk-19 for 13 months now. I love this gun but had issues from the beginning (leaks, broken spring, difficulty to find spare parts and diagrams). Eventhough the retailer I got it revealed me that they were procure it from Krale (I am located in Greece), still they didn't managed to support me at any of the problems. I tried to contact LCS directly but there was no response. To my understanding all remaining guns inventory have been pushed to Europe (I can see multiple retailers) but no spares or support... I get the impression that I have been scammed, especially seeing the web side of the manufacturer disappeared....

LCS clearly doesn't give a f*** about their customers. Mine is leaking as well at two different places (bottle and valve regulator) and they don't even answer although they read my messages on Instagram and whatsapp. So now I'm returning my rifle (LCS SK19 .30) to Krale for repair and will have to wait several weeks before I see it again.

My advice now after this experience: avoid LCS like plague, it's a clown brand of the past. Go for something more legit like Huben instead for semi-auto fun and reactive customer service.

Reactions: titeuf007
Well ya can’t expect much from a company that ripped off the design from another company. No integrity. Now they’re getting slapped with a lawsuit. Fixing customers guns, unfortunately, is the last thing on their mind.

@mwoods2 Airguns of Arizona is your best bet for repairs. They were selling and repairing the LCS sk19 before Western Airguns came along.

Well ya can’t expect much from a company that ripped off the design from another company. No integrity. Now they’re getting slapped with a lawsuit. Fixing customers guns, unfortunately, is the last thing on their mind.

@mwoods2 Airguns of Arizona is your best bet for repairs. They were selling and repairing the LCS sk19 before Western Airguns came along.
Thanks Legionair.....Don't own one just asking for those that do.... Was thinking of getting a Sidewinder but this has me wondering about them now.

Last edited:
Thanks Legionair.....Don't own one just asking for those that do.... Was thinking of getting a Sidewinder but this has me wondering about them now.
I wouldn’t put too much faith into the sidewinder(western airguns) either. Although they are a different company than LCS they are still infringing on huben’s patented valve. Their day will come.

If I were you I’d stick with the OG; The Huben K1. Huben is also releasing a pistol, the GK1. Besides them being the original, the K1 is not plagued with the flaws of its plagiarizers.

Reactions: Stubbers
I wouldn’t put too much faith into the sidewinder(western airguns) either. Although they are a different company than LCS they are still infringing on huben’s patented valve. Their day will come.

If I were you I’d stick with the OG; The Huben K1. Huben is also releasing a pistol, the GK1. Besides them being the original, the K1 is not plagued with the flaws of its plagiarizers.
Thanks..... I myself had a concern about that.Thanks for your input very much appreciate it............