LCS V/S Western guns Now what?

I thought the Western gun was supposed to be an upgraded LCS? I got my money down on the sidewinder in 22 caliber ,, The Huben is looking very good with all this stuff going on,,I just passed up a super good deal on a super good Huben 22 , I think I am already regretting passing that deal up,,,
I may have go back to the think tank and ask people smarter than me on the LCS/Huben/Sidewinder decision I am making,,,
Mike

I'd love to know the whole story behind the LCS SK-19 and the Western Rattler. When first announced, I thought the Western semi/full auto line was just the next generation of the LCS line, then came the announcement about a big airgun vendor cutting ties with LCS and picking up the Western line. Then someone else said they found ties from Western that were connected to that big airgun vendor! All this raises a lot of questions in my mind and also creates a lot of hesitation in getting one of the new Western Rattlers. I really like the idea of the swappable magazine and would really like one in .22, but at this point am hesitant to make the move.

Having said that, I have an early version of the LCS SK-19 in .25 and also have the previous version of the Huben K-1 in .22. Yes, the trigger on the Huben is much better than the one on the SK-19, but the SK-19 trigger is not that bad in semi auto, but do you really need a precision trigger for full auto anyway? Both are equally accurate and powerful. Looks are really in the eye of the beholder. The simularities between the Western Rattler and LCS SK-19 are just too close to be a coincidence, and I'd really love to know the rest of the story before investing my money in a Rattler.

They are the same gun just look at the details except for some cosmetic differences, i received my Rattler in 30 and waitng on a sidewinder in 25. Would love to know what transpired, i would speculate business partners broke up and one of them went and opened western air guns,
Well owning the LCS in .30 cal, I'm curious if the Rattler is actually the same(?)
I thought I read and saw reviews with at least a notable change in the magazine size. (Can hold bigger/longer slugs). Maybe some other minor change as well? Also, seems to be at least a 25% increase in power across the Rattler platform.
All I know is, I would like to see a .457 Semi by either company and just be done with it. A final precedent set that would be hard to beat in the BIG Bore AIR Rifle industry! No more, no less. (.457 SEMI <No full auto> with exceptional parts and craftsmanship) I would pay $2k+ for such a piece of machinery...

I thought the Western gun was supposed to be an upgraded LCS? I got my money down on the sidewinder in 22 caliber ,, The Huben is looking very good with all this stuff going on,,I just passed up a super good deal on a super good Huben 22 , I think I am already regretting passing that deal up,,,
I may have go back to the think tank and ask people smarter than me on the LCS/Huben/Sidewinder decision I am making,,,
Mike
If you want to look at a Western Rattler, that will be the best indication of what the sidewinder will be (same company, mostly same parts probably). What I can say about the Rattler after shooting it a few times, handling it, and hearing about people's experience after buying it: fantastic airgun and a big improvement on the LCS models. If it were me, I would buy the Sidewinder. In fact, I will be buying one soon enough.