• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS SK19 or HUBEN K1?

NOW If only Huben came out with a full auto... WHAT A RUSH!!! YO!

Does anyone know what makes the SK 19 to go full auto? I’m pretty sure the LCS and Huben have the same hammerless valve tech.

From reading other articles about conventional semi autos, installing too light of a spring can cause it to go full auto. Although, I doubt this method applies to the huben...

1597370875_12773304385f35f1fb88e991.04997130.jpg

I don't own either, but am interested in both! I have 2 friends who have the SK-19 in .25. They have told me that full auto will shoot about 8-10 rounds off before you can release the trigger! Sometimes semi-auto isn't fast enough, but that seems like way more than needed for a short burst. I wonder if they will come out with a way to have just a 3 round burst like the Military M4's? Three rounds in rapid succession should be ample to ensure most critters don't scurry away if the initial shot is not fatal! I would love to have a .22 LSC SK-19, and it would be awesome with a 4 position selector: Safe - Semi-Auto - 3 Round Burst - Fill Auto!

i did a fair amount of research before getting a huben. what turned me over were the consistent complaints on the sk-19 trigger (and not wanting to wait on the Leshiy 2). from the posts i've seen of owners that have both:

accuracy - both are very accurate

weight - negligible difference

trigger - huben wins, the semi-auto sk-19 is reportedly mushy and bleh. the full auto trigger mode is supposed to work better even for semi auto firing

fun - sk-19 wins here hands down for obvious reasons

I wish both Co's would come out with a lower powered version for plinking quietly around the house! A .177 from 6 fpe to 18 fpe or thereabouts!!

The Steyr LP50 HP that may do it for you. All it needs is an LDC and carbine stock. I have a 177 Taipan Veteran shorty inbound set at a hair over 9fpe to do just what you said.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had missed your post way back in August.

I have a Steyr LP5 and a LGB1 Biathlon trainer, both only 5 rounds each per magazine. I thought about buying Steyr's Hunting 5 but didn't for this reason.

As you might remember I tried to acquire a ProX which holds 10 shots in SA but they won't ship to the USA. 

I don't know if I can talk myself into the 8 rounds that the L2 holds??!! 

Almost bought a Huben but I'll just wait till my notion of what I want in a SA comes into existence. 

Honestly I've already waisted $$$$ in the FX Revo(POS) and various SA BB guns that were junk, call me leary and picky but I want, accurate, reliable, and high capacity, WITH a removable magazine as well as the ability to dial the power down to at least 12 fpe.