• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS SK19 now a steady Eddie on the bench!! Shout out to ORION!

Decided to show some love to the LCS, and put away the impacts for a bit. One of the things I knew I’d miss while shooting on the bench is one of my favorite additions, the saber tactical rear monopod. Donny sells spare adapters meant to Mount onto other guns with the ST adjustable butt stock.

But what if I wanted it on my LCS? I ordered a spare adapter from ST, and went to work with a set of calipers and a sketch pad, then sent the design to Orion Erlis out in Florida.
The LCS rubber butt pad leaves one wanting something better. It’s as if the manufacturer spent all their energies on designing the function of this incredible gun, but ran out of steam when it came to the butt pad design. I still wanted the comfort of the rubber against my shoulder, so a middle extension insert was required, to be able to solidly mount the ST adapter on.

That dude whipped that thing out like no big deal, and it came out exactly like I sketched it. All I provided were raw dimensions. Erlis had to come up with the angles and radius points.
In fact, it came out appearance wise better than I envisioned.
It came in today. Check it out-

310F8A5E-9BD1-4D99-A794-78F09F4E850D.jpeg
14E3690A-D2B5-4B9C-A607-5C217AE47AAB.jpeg

So here are pics next on the type of details Orion pays attention to-
F5E1B810-2EF1-43AD-BFC7-21AC58EF291A.jpeg

96ADE6B0-0297-41EE-8023-F2D2F96A110D.jpeg

And now here is the LCS, all set up exactly how my impacts are set up on the bench. I can now look thru the scope, and wether I go full auto or semi, the view thru the scope is now so super steady and the rear is 100% solidly supported.
AC40FD16-7369-404C-AF4A-0EB2219ABD9C.jpeg
F93F69C2-8659-4EE0-B5D1-85A7504C5084.jpeg
9CFDF47E-E245-47E8-A243-9179F7E10265.jpeg
8A6B01C9-610D-449E-985C-614B61B89AC2.jpeg

Erlis- thank you! You just turned this LCS into an even better platform! Well done!!

Last edited:
Wow, nice rig! So, how PRECISE is it? Damn, that looks rock SOLID!
Gerry, before coming up with this set up I tried rear bag support, my Caldwell precision turret, stinger, and because the LCS jolts a crazy amount I found it hard to stay consistent with groups. This LCS boasts good accuracy, but not group consistency. I mean, with each shot the barrel flips upwards.

So attached to the tripod, and locked in at the rear, I’m very excited to test it out. I’ve owned this gun for a year this month, and probably only shot 200 rounds thru it only because I hated not having the rear supported, and having the feature of support like the saber tactical monopod offers, once you try it you’re going to want it on every gun.

But ST designed it to bolt onto their adjustable shoulder butt that only bolts onto an impact or a maverick.

I’ve been stewing on a way to make that monopod system work on my LCS for a long time now, and it finally hit me two weeks ago. I discussed it with Orion and the rest is history.

The saber tactical adapter can easily be screwed into the side of a wood stock, but I don’t think many are going to want to drill into their stocks