• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS SK19 .30 leaking from the regulator tuner

Hi everyone!

I have been an happy owner of an LCS SK19 in .30 caliber for a year now, and unfortunately, it's now leaking.

The leak seems to come from the rotating piece used to tune the regulator. Is this something I can potentially fix myself or is it better to send it back to the shop? I read everywhere that the manufacturer doesn't want customers to even touch that rotating piece on the rifle so I'm not sure what to do... Thanks for any useful help or tips on this issue, maybe someone has encountered a similar issue in that area and can offer some suggestions!

Video from the leak identified with some "leak detector" here:

Hi everyone!

I have been an happy owner of an LCS SK19 in .30 caliber for a year now, and unfortunately, it's now leaking.

The leak seems to come from the rotating piece used to tune the regulator. Is this something I can potentially fix myself or is it better to send it back to the shop? I read everywhere that the manufacturer doesn't want customers to even touch that rotating piece on the rifle so I'm not sure what to do... Thanks for any useful help or tips on this issue, maybe someone has encountered a similar issue in that area and can offer some suggestions!

Hi everyone!

Mnnnn