• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS SK 19

I keep having leaking problems with the gun. It's been back for warranty work 5 times, actuator valve. They are telling me it's due to me using to lite pellets, Crosman Premier 14.3gr .22 cal., inexpensive plinking pellets I've been told it's a high powered gun and it can't handle lite pellets. When I get the gun back it's tuned for 935ps with 25.9 JSBs. I put the chrony on and back it off to 975fps, so it's pegging the meter,1100+fps, FX pocket chrony then slowly dial it down. Pressure regulator set at 130bars from service department. Are they trying to blow smoke up my hinny?

I’m surprised AOA didn’t set your reg pressure to 140-150 bar. Mine came set at 150 bar from AOA and functions flawlessly.

Dont be scared to touch the reg adjuster. I’ve increased reg pressure to 180 bars to shoot 55 gr slugs with no problems. I’ve never decreased pressure tho. When adjusting reg turn it one mm at at time. It is EXTREMELY sensitive. After every increase shoot the gun a few times to let the reg settle into the actual set pressure. Do this until you’re at the desired pressure.
1DE84FF9-8718-4F3F-A765-4336DA785FCE.1603775634.jpeg

I haven't touched the regulator setting, only used the power wheel to dial in speed. I find the Crosman Premiers work just fine for my shooting, 50yds, on a good when I haven't had to much coffee I can get an inch at 50yds, 1/2-3/4" if I bag it out, good cheap shooting, $4.13 a tin went up to $6.69 a tin from Gander. I've used JSBs in 15.89, 18.13 and 25.39gr getting similar results, all in the 925-975fps range.