• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lcs sk-19

I just took ownership of a 30 cal from the classifieds. It was never used. The selector lever was lever seemed floppy to me, with no actual stops from semi auto to full. A couple of pm’s to LCS owners told me something was wrong. Notified AOA and they said it was a manufacture defect so I had to ship it back to them as they had the new part to fix the floppy lever and in the end will have stops between the selections. 

Ive only shot 17 rounds thru it to check speeds on the chronograph. It doesn’t take much on that power knob to turn up the wick. I stopped at 965 FPS using the 44.75’s. Not going to go any higher till I check the accuracy at that speed. I think that LCS has future potential, and i can’t wait to get it back so I can scope it and put it thru accuracy tests. 

So not much to offer you just yet, but others will chime in. Just remember that there’s always one bad apple in the bunch, like all Airguns have. Don’t let the one bad apple sway you from your decision. Do as I did, and watch not only the YouTube reviews, but send PM’s to the owners of this gun. I met two people that sold their impacts in favor of keeping the LCS as they found the accuracy to be equal, along with others telling me they love their LCSs to make my decision.

Had one in .25. First one leaked. AoA replaced it, 2nd one was flawless. Very accurate, and no functioning issues with the second one. Only sold it because I did not need the full auto, but the few times I tried it the feature was fun. You can lay a quick burst into something which gives more killing power. After a short burst, the muzzle tends to rise and it is harder to stay on target. AoA's customer service was excellent, as usual.

First, ignore the full-auto feature. It's cool, and impressive, but it won't keep you enthralled with the gun. OTOH, it's a shooter! Mine is very accurate and seems to stack anything I put through it, using only the external adjustment knob for tuning. When I first got it, it leaked - at first only so the first shot of the day was low, but eventually you could hear the air blowing out. Sent it to AoA who fixed it "perfectly" and it held air, even during extended periods of disuse (got distracted with Leshiy 2...) until I loaded it up and fired it a few times with the loading lever up - oops! Totally my fault, after a few shots the tank drained and I have not yet dug into it (still distracted by Leshiy 2) to fix yet - it's now out of warranty, so the repair at AoA held up well until I messed things up.

GsT

I like my Huben K1 better so I will soon sell my SK-19 which is in .22 The SK-19 shoots a wide variety of pellets very well thanks to the LW barrel. Where the LCS engineers got it right is that they put a full shroud around the magazine so loose fitting pellets can't jam as they feed. I learned the hard way with my Huben to use only Barracuda Match pellets sized 5.52 or I will risk having to take the gun apart. Huben has a better trigger...is lighter...more ergonomic. Hope this helps.

I have both the .25 and the 30 Cal and they are both amazing guns!!! I have a zero issues with ether one and I love the way they shoot!!

So, Jason, on your 30, have you fired slugs thru yours? Why was I under the knowledge that a slug barrel was one day suppose to come out for the LCS? Is it truly both pellet and slug ready out of the box?

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Usually LW barrels are peerless. At least a barrel change out is a piece of cake on an Sk-19 compared to the Huben.

I would not say LW barrels are peerless. Personally I’ll take a cold hammer forged barrel over LW’s button rifling barrels which will be inconsistent due to the nature of the process. The “button” they pull through the barrel will wear and create inconsistent results even within the batch. TJ and BSA cold hammer forged barrels are more consistent, granted most LW barrels are excellent and accurate but there is a barrel lottery with LW barrels. Just look at how many bad barrel reported by the SK-19 owners, it’s a shame! 

Personally I like the Huben K-1 way better. I have owned a LCS SK-19 and sold it. 

LCS SK-19

Pros-

Accurate as hell.

Easy to load.

Cons-

Ergonomics sux! Must replace butt pad.

Can not sling it.

Trigger is horrible 

Forget the full auto version just a gimmick 

Power wheel turns to easy

Can not adjust Reg. past 150bar 

I own 2 Hubens and they are amazing hands down. 

I have the .25 and the .30 my .25 is a real tack driver, my .30 isn't as accurate yet,,,, still playing with it have not any experience with tuning so playing still. But I have already killed 1 hog with it. Absolutely love both guns. Neither one seem to like slugs, got a few sample packs from Neilson, pel,etc by far more accurate, H and N seem to have to many fliers. My .30 accuracy maybe scope related, just switched out to an ATN scope and haven't spent a lot of time behind it yet.