• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS SK-19 Trigger question??

I was ready to buy SK-19 a year ago but an unusually long travel, non-adjustable trigger stopped me from doing that. Not that much information was available at that point, a year later still not exactly clear if any updates were made.

Question to fellow airgunners who had a chance to spend more time with that rifle: Some reviews on youtube claim it has an adjustable trigger, most posts on AGN claim it's not - did they upgrade trigger or it's just some reviewers mistake?

Also some people claim it's much better in full-auto than in semi?

I only had a chance to play with SK-19 at an indoor range, they not allow Full auto, in Semi it had insanely long trigger travel, I understand my Daystate Pulsar is an outlier, it has an electronic trigger - extremely crisp and predictable, but even Brocock or FX with mechanical triggers are predictable two-stage with a clear breaking point

I'm looking at SK-19 as a hunting rifle and such a long trigger travel is really awkward

Thanks a lot.

Hi LTU,

There are some adjustments you can make to the rod and lever in the rear but nothing like a truly adjustable trigger. From old videos there was a 3 position cam on the rear lever but now it's a signal position.

The trigger pull in full auto is shorter than semi. I got my trigger pull a little shorter, but probably not enough to the area you want. However it doesn't bug me much and doesnt make me pull shots. 

I was looking at Huben, it has a way better trigger but it has a few big drawbacks for me. 

It has a way smaller cylinder and requires a special fill adapter, I have few scuba tanks(one at home, another one in a shed) rest of my rifles FX, Brocock, and Daystate all have a universal quick release, it's always a hassle when you need a special adapter, it's always on another tank, not where you are trying to fill your rifle 😄

In my understanding, you can't put an aftermarket moderator on Huben.

And last, even with such a similar design looks like at Huben you only can load one pellet at once, SK-19 has an opening for 4, which makes loading much faster 

SK-19- I found the trigger is very hard to get used to and all I do is hunt. As far as adjustments there is very little. I did polish the cams and sears but that only made it smoother still had a very long travel in semi mode. I did experiment a little and would set the lever between the full auto and semi and it did make a huge improvement but would not stay in that position. 

Huben .22cal - Has a far better trigger, it has 4 adjustments. You can make it very nice and crisp for a semi auto. But, be careful not to go to far so it will cycle correctly. 

You can add a moderator with an adapter but in stock form they are quiet. 

You can load 2 pellets at a time. 

Shot count- They are very efficient. Shooting .25gr Redesign at 905fps 60-80 shots depending on where the reg. is set.

18gr. JSB @ 905fps 120 shots with reg set at 100-110bar.

14.3gr Crossman @ 350fps with reg set at 110bar 500 shots

Plus the Huben is much quieter for hunting. Has better ergonomics and can be slinged easily.