• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS SK-19 Review

Funny thing is I've heard more horror stories about the Blitz. I've had my LCS for coming on two years now with not one issue, thousands of pellets and slugs have gone through it. Something to be said about buying from AOA, they stand behind a product even if they take a loss. The bottom line is they will handle it if problems arise. Most of the issues I've seen with anything are usually from those who just have to tinker. A gun could shoot fantastic and they just have that NEED to turn every adjustment possible until it fails. 

in my case I don't tinker with things i'm not totally famliar with. Have to admit the sk19 is a total blast to shoot. Bought from AOA and thought about sending it in for repair but decided to keep as I have pretty much an unlimited supply of compressed air so topping it off before playing with it is no problem. My blitz has never had any problems as well as my other hatsan guns, herc bully and piledriver as far as air leakage goes. Gonna try and leak check it when i have time. Bought some leak check products and will try them to see if I can locate the problem. Anyway congrats on 2 years of trouble free with your sk19

Funny thing is I've heard more horror stories about the Blitz. I've had my LCS for coming on two years now with not one issue, thousands of pellets and slugs have gone through it. Something to be said about buying from AOA, they stand behind a product even if they take a loss. The bottom line is they will handle it if problems arise. Most of the issues I've seen with anything are usually from those who just have to tinker. A gun could shoot fantastic and they just have that NEED to turn every adjustment possible until it fails.

gone

Hopefully a lot of these problems will be rectified before AOA starts shipping the new LCS's.

I have also been waiting and reading and found more pros than cons. I'm also expecting another email.

from AOA, stating end of June instead of the end of May. I hope that I'm wrong.

I asked AOA for a update at the end of May and their reply was it's now going to be in the first weeks of June.

I asked for another update yesterday and it's now going to be the middle of July but was told that it will have the latest improvements and mods.

It's a good thing for me that I have a lot of toys to keep me busy.

When i ordered mine, I also ordered a SUMO and the DOnnyFL adapter for it. I've yet to be able to try it as my SUMO which was supposed to work on my .25LCS is defective and I get pellet crashes just trying it on my .22 Akela and Pro 500. No idea how much it will help with the noise.

Despite s light learning curve, mines been great. Holds air perfectly, even after I did a bottle swap. And shoots fantastic.

Delete

I’ve had my LCS SK-19 25cal for over a year now with a couple thousand shots through it. It’s been a great gun with no issues. 

7DA7282C-885E-4CFC-8FF1-1D7CACCEB635.1643516599.jpeg

I bought one, 22, slightly used. The previous owner had some physical issues that ended his shooting days. Been shooting 25.39 redesigns @940, incredibly accurate. Countless friends and I have been blasting away with regularity. Ordered and received two valves from Trenier and am awaiting two 700cc bottles for backpacking. Also waiting for an unchoked LW barrel to arrive for slugging. Undoubtedly the day will come when it leaks, I'll fix it, but until then, blast away!!

I have also a slow leak problem. I found that leaking from the upper hole of flip cover. how it can be solved. any one has any idea to solve the leak.

I just fixed a leak in mine yesterday. One of the screws under the magnetic door for loading, was loose.
It leaked BAD. Remove the loading door and check that screw.
Unfortunitly the front gauge leaks out through the hole in the back also. Defective gauge.
I should have checked it long ago, while it was under warrenty.