• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS SK-19 Review

I have the SK-19 in 25 for about 5 months now. Not a single issue. It's a pricey gun so I get why people hesitate to buy it though. But I have a feeling that most problems you read about are related to either user error or rough shipping. Maybe in some rare cases an unlucky defect from the assembly line. That's why I never buy rifles in this price range without decent warranty. Definitely not second hand.

My leak is from the upper hole, which is for flip door cover screw. I marked the hole with color. Please help me.

1LCS_Leak.jpg

I have attached a picture showing you the screw hole of leak ( flip door screw hole) .

View attachment 346434
Probably leaking somewhere inside, and exiting out that hole.
There's no way that hole is holding pressure. Just holds the the loading door on.
I've never found a diagram or exploded view of this gun, so you'll need to take it apart to see where it leaks.
Good luck with that one.

Love mine, zero issues. Made a slug barrel, just awsome.
What barrel did you use? I've cut TJ's 1 - 22" with a .250" groove before.
I dropped a slug into this things stock barrel and it's way to large of diameter for a .250" slug. (pellet barrel)
That's why I was also planning to replace it's barrel.

Reactions: Hasan007
What barrel did you use? I've cut TJ's 1 - 22" with a .250" groove before.
I dropped a slug into this things stock barrel and it's way to large of diameter for a .250" slug. (pellet barrel)
That's why I was also planning to replace it's barrel.
I am using what was company supplied with this gun. It is lother walther .25 cal. it is pellet barrel. this gun can handle NSA slug.