• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS SK-19 , Reliability ?

Hey Guys and Gals,

Are the newer , later production guns still spending more time traveling back and forth to dealer for repair than being shot ?

Or are most of the bad reviews due to operator error , new-ish to PCP buyers ?

I guess my bottom line question is do i waste my time and money with one of these ? 

I do NOT have much patience for a manufacturer charging me over 2K for gun that is broken more than working ....

Thanks for the input

Hello I bought my 22 cal LCS in December of 2020 I have put almost 5000 rds threw the gun with no issues. I asked the guys at AOA to set the gun for JSB hades which they did and the gun shoots 900fps and groups just under an inch at 45 yds. So far I am very happy with it. If there is something specific you wold like to know about the gun please as and hopefully I'll have the answer for you. Eric

I have an early one that spent more time on the road, can you say leaker. T AoA's credit they did finally resolve the problem. They replaced the receiver from the mag back with the redesigned unit. I have not had a problem since. This is a peve of mine, manufactures rushing for the next shinny new toy. I'm tired of being a crash test dummy. We spend our hard money for not yet ready for prime time gun. Is the term receiver the right name, if not please enlighten me.

I have an early one that spent more time on the road, can you say leaker. T AoA's credit they did finally resolve the problem. They replaced the receiver from the mag back with the redesigned unit. I have not had a problem since. This is a peve of mine, manufactures rushing for the next shinny new toy. I'm tired of being a crash test dummy. We spend our hard money for not yet ready for prime time gun. Is the term receiver the right name, if not please enlighten me.