• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

LCS SK-19 Grip

1595426939_6003058325f18487b6f1735.41858905.jpeg
This is what I ended up ordering. I had to open up the hole a little with a rat tail file so the screw could come through at the correct angle

Reactions: kirkb
I'm not sure. Sorry I can't answer your question because thankfully I haven't had to deal with having it serviced since March of 2020. However, if Precision Airgun Distributors (effectively Airguns of Arizona) is still the only place in the US that allowed to provide service, then I'd say the answer is "yes it still has poor support service". I've had mine serviced twice by them and both times it was a nightmare.

The last time the repair guy tread-locked the moderator onto the barrel. Plus they didn't even tell me it has been done. I use a Donny FL Ronin on it most of the time and occasionally I'll use an Impulse Air IA-1350. But when I sent it in to them for service, I put the OEM moderator on it because I didn't see any need for them to have my nice moderators. I didn't want to risk them getting lost or mixed up with someone else's at their shop or whatever else. Anyway, when I received my SK-19 back from them I tried to remove the original moderator so I could put my Ronin back on but the OEM one would not budge. I was afraid I would damage something if I put any more torque on it so I called Airguns of Arizona for advice, and they said very casually, "oh yeah, [the repair guy] put lock-tight on the threads", like that was a normal thing to do to someone's airgun. I told them it's not his f'ing choice to make for other people. He has not right to force us to use a certain moderator. They said the reason was to prevent owners from removing the barrel because a few people weren't adjusting them correctly when they put them back on. I told them that's the owner's problem, it's not justification to force a moderator choice on someone, and not telling the owner it's been done is more likely to cause someone to damage their gun. What makes even less sense about the whole thing is: undoing his mess requires removal of the barrel, which is what he was trying to prevent in the first place. A shop gluing the moderator on my airgun was the last thing I expected to happen.
does it still have poor support service? it s incredible for a usa company..there are no pdf o ring list, and almost no part available out of there