• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS SK-19: AoA shipping first batch this week

From AOAs website-

lcs-sk1925.png

Semi and full auto-looks like fun but not my thing.

I wouldn't dismiss it so quickly. From the videos I've seen it's got pretty great accuracy and you don't have to go full rock and roll with it. I think having that pellet capacity in a semi auto would be pretty amazing for followup shots if needed. Granted, I love my Impact MkII, but I'm really looking forward to this unholy offspring of the Impact and K1. LOL

see you just can't but two young guns together or next thing you know they're putting parts in other parts and turning the psi up and then you get an off spring that's out there spitting wild seeds every where and who knows what the next generation will look like !

And when it all goes wrong ...they want to come back home and live on the farm!

We are talking about guns here ... right?

;)

Full auto is a fool's game, unless you are trying to "spray" a large area in an effort to kill everything in that zone. It's expensive to shoot, and about as accurate as a shotgun. Better to aim carefully and take one well placed shot!

We have no practical need for a full auto unless you are hunting hogs with a powder burner from a helicopter in Texas.

The "fun factor" goes out the window as soon as you run out of people to impress,

Warm regards,

Kindly 'Ol Uncle 

I wouldn't dismiss it so quickly. From the videos I've seen it's got pretty great accuracy and you don't have to go full rock and roll with it. I think having that pellet capacity in a semi auto would be pretty amazing for followup shots if needed. Granted, I love my Impact MkII, but I'm really looking forward to this unholy offspring of the Impact and K1. LOL

Exactly. If it has acceptable accuracy in semi auto and it is what one wants, why not.

I was able to shoot one of the very few LCS SK-19's a couple weeks ago, it is definitely a fun gun to shoot. Unfortunately, a few of us witnessed a pretty serious malfunction that could have caused serious bodily harm to another shooter. On full-auto the magazine locked up and sent pellets ejecting out the back of the gun nearly missing his face/eyes and messing up his hearing for a bit. That turned a few of us standing there off to the gun very quick. It could have been a one-time fluke issue, but just wanted to give you a heads up because I would hate to see someone get hurt more seriously. If you are interested in seeing the video please PM.