LCS SK-19 25cal. This thing is a beast!!

my guess this is a chinese or far eastern company ripping off huben as an american company would never do so.

Directly copied from the US distributor website: "Made in the USA!"

Tom H.

Team Daystate Wolf Pack

Just because it's on the internet you assume it's TRUE

Just because they have website registered in North Carolina???

People on GTA did more digging 

Contact Information:

Mr. Kuei-chou Ho

886-2-26715123

886-2-26710556

https://www.gmdu.net/corp-555149.html

No. 92, Sec. 2, Jhongjheng Rd. , Sansia Township, Taipei, Taiwan

CHI E INDUSTRY CO LTD is located in Taiwan - "we are the sports supplier, mainly for the north america, south america, eastern europe..."

Something was on the box or on the booklet inside, something like: made in Asia, assembled in USA or something like that...

Most likely it is shipped without let's say tank, barrel and shroud, as PARTS, put together in NC and sold as "Made in the USA"

thank you for clearing that up, i figured as much when i saw the gun, its a huben k1 (which I own) with a bottle. But, having it marketed as "made in the usa" and trying to obscure its origins is clever with all the current anti-chinese trade war sentiment. nevertheless, whether its components are made in taiwan and assembled in the usa, it sounds like a great gun & can't wait till we can buy it in europe!

The main reason that the Evanix rifles seemed to disappear, is because they did not work! Even the Air Speed was full of problems from the start. I know, I own one. Evanix offers no customer support either.

Shame though, a Hunting master ar6 or k550 was always at the top of my list, revolving mag and HAMMER COCKING! Evanix has the most phantom airguns I've ever seen, at least in the US market. Might have to mod out an ar6 pistol, barrel and stock.

The main reason that the Evanix rifles seemed to disappear, is because they did not work! Even the Air Speed was full of problems from the start. I know, I own one. Evanix offers no customer support either.

Shame though, a Hunting master ar6 or k550 was always at the top of my list, revolving mag and HAMMER COCKING! Evanix has the most phantom airguns I've ever seen, at least in the US market. Might have to mod out an ar6 pistol, barrel and stock.

Always wanted to do a hunt with an AR6 pistol but Evanix won't give me the time of day. Those are way cool pistols for sure! 

All this LCS SK-19 talk , I Think I Need one of these in my collection, looks like fun. 

For those of you who own one, what was the reason for choosing 22 vs 25. Not for the obvious reasons but, has one proved to be more accurate than the other ? Or more shots? The 22 will be cheaper to shoot but possibly needing a little more finesse when loading the smaller pellet in the rotary mag vs the .25. Having a hard time deciding 22 vs 25. Have guns in most calibers now .177, .22, .25 , .30 and .35. Only reason for me now choosing .25 over .22 is I have a good stock of jsb 34 Gr heavies.

Also don’t want to regret not getting the cheaper .22 because I’m going through 5 tins each time o shoot it lol.

My .25 has been flawless and fun.

download.png

Thanks guys, for your input. Decisions, decisions. Since I just replied to another post that .25 is my favorite caliber 😜 might have to decide and go with .25 when it comes time. Guess I just have to click the button to purchase now. Had a FX monsoon many yrs ago and had alot of issues with it , so I'm a little hesitant when it comes to another semi, and of course full auto gun.

I have shot with my 25cal LCS-SK-19 

the Huben slugs out to 50 and 75 yards with half inch groups those black birds don't stand a chance. Am not sure how the other slugs work yet I will test soon. Love it so far

I was just wondering were you went. What weight and velocity is that Huben slug shooting? 

I'm making .25 cal. slugs from 33 - 36gr. to try in the one I have on order. Bought some pellets to get that full auto thing out of my system though. 

"Love it so far " - Seems your not the only one that's happy with their SK 19.