LCS SK-19 25cal. This thing is a beast!!

I'm definitely intrigued. Part of me wants to get one the other part of me thinks it's prudent to make sure this company is around in three years. for 2k that's a a lot to drop on a new company and new gun with the hopes they are around in two, three, four years to service said rifle if issues arise and or back up the warranty if that should come into play. I wish them well and if they are still int he game in a couple years I will likely add one to the safe.

I'm also intrigued, after purchasing a lemon Huben K1, I'm skeptical,.I was wondering if the moderator was removable, I see that it is. I hated the Hubens "vent" holes, I felt like it made it louder than it needed to be even with an aftermarket can. Really digging the carbon fiber bottle.

How long is the warranty? Do you know if AOA does the work on these? Does the moderator unscrew to add another, or will the adapter add-on to the existing moderator?

Aloha IraLite,

My warranty said it was for 3 years from date of purchase. I spoke to Darren at AOA and they can do work on them. The stock moderator/air stripper unscrews from the barrel and the Donnyfl air stripper adapter with threaded end screws in its place. Then just add what ever type of moderator you have. 

Aloha, Keone

Ok Thanks. I've seen the the adapter donnyfl sells, looks pretty cool, its purpose built to deal with full auto mode. I'd feel better knowing AOA will make any repairs, no complaints. They have my Wolverine as we speak, fixing reg creep.

What about Chronograph results? How is the reg handling that full auto fire? Or rapid semi auto mode? If you hold the trigger and release the entire mag, does it register every shot? What is the extreme spread and deviation?

And... ❔I could've sworn the Evanix full auto airguns were pulled because of some kind of law or violation (this was before I was really really into airguns still into powder burners, so didnt pay it much attention), yet Air Arms is able to release this as a full auto. It was like one day full auto Evanix guns were for sale everywhere and almost overnight 0 could be found. Still to this day you can't find them.

Received mine today in 25 caliber. Flawless in over 200 shots. Shoots JSB Kings,King Heavy and King Heavy MKII all in the same enlarged hole at 50 feet. Mind you, this was with a crappy Simmons scope that has a half inch of parallax at 50 feet.
Click:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU450onC5qQ&feature=youtu.be

JSB Kingshttps://youtu.be/QU450onC5qQ

It did not like H&N slugs at the "as shipped" settings.
1574231424_17937268585dd4dd803f4344.11916708_H&N slugs.jpg

Here is the target shot with completely reject .25 MP cast bullets. Some fell into the mag and some had to be forced in with my thumb.I was impressed with this.
1574230311_4735282915dd4d9272d3059.28301763_MP cast slugs.jpg

Nice heavy barrel. Oh man is it loud when it is shot naked like this.
1574231571_3203258515dd4de13abb7c6.24421960_gun2bbl.jpg

Air stripper moderator.
1574231623_18820729655dd4de473db0c1.92444857_gun3silencer.jpg

Hope to take it outside tomorrow...but it's supposed to rain :(

The above was shot with a wobbly cardboard tube as a rest at 50' indoors. I'm sure it will do much better with a solid rest and my Aztec scope when the 30mm rings get here. The things I didn't like is the long bi pod rail seems to flex quit a bit and the trigger is kinda wonky. Came with a pack of about 25 different 0-rings, but the instructions say nothing about replacing any of them and warns that disassembly will void the warranty.

Jld1969 or Kaeokini or far_shot How about some more groups semi fire at longer range (100 yards), with corresponding chrony readings. PLEASE!!! 

I already ordered one in .25 cal. Just want to hear more results from you guys.......

Aloha Long_Shot,

If weather permits me this weekend I'm going to try to do some shooting. I'm still trying to see what pellet and at what speeds works best for this gun. 

Aloha, 

Keone

How loud is it with the factory moderator, say compared to a Wildcat/Impact? Also is there much difference switching to a DonnyFL?

It's hard to describe.... but doesn't seem any louder than all my other PCP's with moderators. It sounds 'crisper' with a shorter duration if that makes any sense. The moderator/air stripper feeds the shroud and the shroud and moderator cover are carbon fiber tubes instead of aluminium....and that may be why it sounds crisper. 

Jld1969 or Kaeokini or far_shot How about some more groups semi fire at longer range (100 yards), with corresponding chrony readings. PLEASE!!! 

I already ordered one in .25 cal. Just want to hear more results from you guys.......

1574401249_18577520845dd774e1405af7.07333632_123yards LCS.jpg

123 yards aiming at the gray sky above the target. JSB king heavy MKII. Approximately 900 fps.

far_shot - Thanks for the group shots. 

Maybe one of you guys could put 19 rounds (slow fire) over the chrony for an idea of what the average ES might be. 

Just got mine today in .25/ Taking it out next week for few days to do a little testing. Lol

You must be joking about next week and a "little" testing. Or you are far more responsible than I am..........

The receiver looks so much like that of the Huben K1. Look at the postion of the magazine locking lever, safety, power adjusting dial, pressure gauge..... It may look like an impact but I have a very strong feeling that the heart is that of a Huben

Like somebody perfected the hammerless semi/full auto design and rebranded it. My main issue with the Huben was leaking, fixed vented shroud, and loading the mag. The Sk seems like it can be loaded more than one slot at a time unlike the Huben. Also the trigger on the K1 was sloppy but only for the first shot, reminded me of a double action but only if you didnt let the trigger fully reset. I hope to get it repaired, its easy to buy these “NEW” guns but getting them repaired is another story.

far_shot - Thanks for the group shots. 

Maybe one of you guys could put 19 rounds (slow fire) over the chrony for an idea of what the average ES might be. 

I had to cut firewood today(that buys a lot of pellets) but snuck in 12 shots over the labradar. It was around 32 degrees outside.It showed almost 100fps more than the test note that came with the rifle. Over 200 shots ,so maybe it has settled in a bit? JSB King Heavy MkII, same pellets as the test note. Regulator gauge showed no creep and I ran about 10 seconds between shots.
1574468042_2695825345dd879ca478334.71293639_lcs12crony.jpg

Test note that came with the rifle.
1574468173_11095442015dd87a4db95847.96391742_lcstest1.jpg
1574468284_21137031295dd87abc1d8c78.14919569_lcstest2.jpg

I am besides myself with the accuracy at 40 yards. Factory settings as I received the rifle :)
1574468330_19370875835dd87aea441e91.65754096_LCS12.jpg

far_shot - Thanks for the quick shot string. That's a real out of the box new gun string, for sure.

Wait until you've got time to make a few adjustments and it gets broke in..... Oh yeah. 

Shooting a 34gr. at 1000+ FPS........out of the box. That's awesome. 

Looking forward to seeing what you guys think about them, and what these things can do.

While I WAIT for mine............Thanks again far_shot......

I had a chance to play with .25, really like how it shoots, but that trigger just killing all fun.

Does anyone has any information, if that trigger is adjustable??

Out of the box, it has almost an inch of travel, absolutely not acceptable for hunting.

I was reading all reviews I was able to find, watching all available videos, I can't find any information if it is adjustable.

In one video Spanish guy shoots SK19 and you can see trigger travels a long way, but in another video few guys playing with that gun and travel looks pretty reasonable.

Side by side it looks exactly like Huben with carbon tank, but Huben's trigger is very crisp and predictable.

Really like that semi-auto concept but would like to know if it is any way to adjust.