• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

LCS air arms support

I am posting in response to the lack of customer support from LCS air arms. From my experience they are either out of business or very soon to be. I have been trying now for 5 weeks to get 2 parts for an LCS sk-19 .25 rifle which has garnered 3 responses. Still don't even know if I can buy the parts.i was told a week and a half ago I would have an answer the next day yet no response. The gun itself is fantastic but the customer support is virtually non existent. I highly recommend staying away from purchasing an LCS or you may end up like me with a $2400 paper weight. I'm sorry but these people have no business running a high end air rifle company. Good luck if you've already bought one but if you haven't Buyer beware.
Update: still no word from LCS about parts it's now been over 8 weeks since trying yo get parts . Now they haven't answered my messages in over 3 weeks.
Update still no word from lcs. Guess they went out of business.

Last edited: