LCS air arms sk19 Leak problem. Somebody please help me.

Hi,

I am using Lcs air arms sk19 .25caliber. Recently I found a slow leak from the flip door holding screw hole. it goes down 250bar to 225 within 24 hours. Picture is attached indicating the hole. I am from Bangladesh. that is why repair this gun is very difficult from my country. If anybody had any idea to repair this leak please share it. Please help me to solve this leak issue.

12LCS_Leak.jpg

Hi,

I am using Lcs air arms sk19 .25caliber. Recently I found a slow leak from the flip door holding screw hole. it goes down 250bar to 225 within 24 hours. Picture is attached indicating the hole. I am from Bangladesh. that is why repair this gun is very difficult from my country. If anybody had any idea to repair this leak please share it. Please help me to solve this leak issue.

View attachment 346849
I hate to say this, but I had the exact same problem. I bought my gun from Airguns Of Arizona who I sent it back to twice. They had the gun for two months said they fixed it and never fixed it. It’s been a year and almost sold the gun, since it still has a leak. But decided to give it one more shot so I reached out to Airguns Of Arizona and they don’t sell those or service them anymore. be very cautious when buying a gun from them. They do not hold their warranties and they sent me directly to LCS Air arms for repairs. So this is the third time I’m sending it off for repair. The shipping is $144 nonrefundable. It’s supposed to get there Friday and it’s still under warranty. I’m asking them to redo all the seals and O-rings. I don’t want to have to send it out again. Did you ever get your fixed? Although this gun is excellent, and awesome, it’s been nothing but a pain in the ass.

I hate to say this, but I had the exact same problem. I bought my gun from Airguns Of Arizona who I sent it back to twice. They had the gun for two months said they fixed it and never fixed it. It’s been a year and almost sold the gun, since it still has a leak. But decided to give it one more shot so I reached out to Airguns Of Arizona and they don’t sell those or service them anymore. be very cautious when buying a gun from them. They do not hold their warranties and they sent me directly to LCS Air arms for repairs. So this is the third time I’m sending it off for repair. The shipping is $144 nonrefundable. It’s supposed to get there Friday and it’s still under warranty. I’m asking them to redo all the seals and O-rings. I don’t want to have to send it out again. Did you ever get your fixed? Although this gun is excellent, and awesome, it’s been nothing but a pain in the ass.
I don’t think your assessment that AoA doesn’t stand behind warranties is valid at all. There have been many on this forum that have posted otherwise in industry feedback. AoA is my airgun shop as I only live 21 miles away from them. I’m sorry to hear that you are having or have had issues with your purchase. I bought an FX Crown from AoA before the owners of AoA and FX had a business divorce. I took my Crown in a month or so ago to have a leak fixed and found out the terms of the divorce were AoA would not be able to purchase any FX guns, parts, caps, pellets, shirts, stickers, pens, o-rings etc. To get the Crown fixed I would have had to send it back to FX in North Carolina. Is this AoA fault absolutely not. They took my FX crown in trade for a Daystate Red Wolf and cash. I don’t even know if they will be allowed to sell it as used and it needs to be fixed. I would imagine if it only needs an o-ring they could get one but if it needs hard parts they will need to send it to FX. I was treated fairly they could have said we don’t deal is FX and would not take it in on trade.

Again I’m sorry your experience AoA has not been a positive one, but we haven’t heard their side. And this OP didn’t buy from AoA, can’t get help from AoA because he lives outside the US, so you took this opportunity to make negative comments about AoA even though AoA has nothing to do with this OP issues.

Oh I forgot you didn’t give him any suggestions on how to fix his problems.

Sorry @Hasan007 for stealing your thread and that I don’t know what to tell you on fixing your airgun. Hope you get it fixed.

Last edited:
Yeah well they offered me $700 for my 2400$ SK 19 SK I stand by my post. I will not be using them ever again and their service sucks. Sorry not sorry.

What a joke, LCS are plagiarist, along with WAG when it comes to the huben semi-auto function and valve...so really not surprised they tried scheming you like that...truth be told people stealing others ideas and calling it their own innovation is wildly common these days. It's like kids copying others homework in school and never doing it for themselves, but for adults.

-Matt